~ SECRET MEETING ~

It's in the early hours of morning, that Naina's eyes opens suddenly, and she presses her temples in vexation. Ever since, she got to know about Sameer's affair with Ranjana, she has been having sleepless nights.

She looks besides her and gets shocked for a moment, on not finding Saina as according to her she was sleeping here, besides her. That's when, she hears her loud giggles, and her face brims with happiness, and it only means one thing, SAMEER IS BACK!

She runs from there to see him, but stops at the threshold of the room, as a beautiful scene plays in front of her eyes. Saina is very thrilled to have her Dad back, as she fills him on all the things he missed out.

He is intently listening to her talks. Seeing this, she realizes something, 'He will never leave us. He will never leave Saina! And this media people, I will sue them. Kuch bhi bolte rehte hai! Nothing of this sort happened.'

******

******

Later in the day, Naina decides to find out the truth and now since Sameer is back, he will answer her. She greets him, but he is so engrossed in his laptop that he doesn't notice her presence. She decides to go ahead with it, he might listen. 'Sameer ji, I need to ask you something.'

He just nods without looking up from the laptop. She takes a deep breath, before asking the question. 'Kya aap..Are you having a aff..I mean there's this rumors, that you and Ranj..Err..Mujhe janna hai..Err..I want to know,' however much she tries, the word just doesn't come out of her mouth.

'So, you want to know if I am cheating on you or not? he asked the million dollar question. She just stares at him wide eyed, as he continues. 'You know what they say? His expression changes into a smirk, 'There is no smoke without fire!'

'This can't be my Sameer ji. He is so changed,' she thinks.