~ LOVE OR SEX? ~

Naina just came out from the washroom in a bathrobe, when Ranjana approaches her asking her if she can use her washroom, as in her room the shower is not working. She allows her for it with a smile. Ranjana thanks her for it.

******

After Sometime

Ranjana walks out of the washroom in a bathrobe, and at that moment Sameer too walks in the room. She while walking, loses her balance, and is about to fall, when he holds her in time.

Naina who is passing from there, sees them just getting a bit jealous. They notices her presence and gets embarrassed.

Ranjana thanks him for saving her and walks out, while he excuses himself telling her to get ready for the surprise, he has planned for her.

'Calm down Naina, calm down he was just helping her and nothing else,' she tries to convince herself. 'You need to trust him!'

*******

It's been a few day's, since Naina and Sameer came to his Ranch, and now according to her everything is becoming normal between them. The distance between them is closed now, and now they are more close than ever!

It is like, she again fell in love with him, with his continuous efforts for her, to save their marriage. He is doing everything, leaving no stone unturned to seek her forgiveness and start afresh.

So, now it's her turn to bridge that gap between them. Though Ranjana was still there, in his talks but not physically present with them in their outings. She has decided to take it ahead now and forgive him.

This was the same resonance his parents too expressed when she had visited them earlier in the day. When she had told them about the change in him, they were equally happy for her, but a bit upset too as he didn't came with her to visit them.

Thankfully for her, they didn't pressed much, as she had given some excuse for him. They too suggested her to not delay it anymore and forgive him.

So, she has decorated their room with scented candles and flowers, heart shaped balloons, pot pouri kept in little jars on the bed's pedestal, which lightly fragrances the room. She wears his favorite nightie and now is just waiting for him to arrive.

He finally came and is completely shocked and surprised by looking at the arrangements made by her. They just looks at each other, as he understands that she has forgiven him and wants to close the gap dividing them in the form of the pillows.

They don't need it anymore, tonight they will be one again

They don't need it anymore, tonight they will be one again. She holds his hand and places it around her waist, while her hands rests on his neck.

A light romantic music is been played to give a more romantic touch to the couple. She caress his face with her finger tips.

In a moment, he turns her around and hugs her from the back. She rests her head on his chest comfortably.

He lifts her up and places her on the bed, as they passionately and hungrily looks at each other

He lifts her up and places her on the bed, as they passionately and hungrily looks at each other. With his intense gaze on her, she gets shy as she lowers her head.

He lifts her chin up and makes her look at him. He captures her lips in his, as she holds his hands tightly moaning.

Her body is reacting positively to his every touch

Her body is reacting positively to his every touch. They being together is what matters to her, and he is all hers now, like she is his. Forever and ever!

It's been so long, that they are sleeping next to each other lovingly with her head resting on his chest and he holding her protectively in his arms.

Just when, everything seems to be normal like before, it doesn't always seem true. She realises this quickly as his words breaks her completely. No husband would ever say that to his wife, which he said to her.

******

PRECAP ~ POOL PARTY 

Vote and comment❤