~ PLAN ~

Mihika is craving for a drink, so came in the outhouse silently. She gets shocked, and surprised to see someone already there, drinking the "Dirty Martini".

'Um, jijaji aap aahi gaye. Aise akele,' she taunts him.

He makes a light drink for her and gives it to her. 'Toh tum bhi lo,' Param smiles at her.

'Toh, kuch huva? Jis kaam ke liye gaye the woh?' She smirks lightly.

'Usse tumhara kya matlab? Tumhe batana zaruri nahi samajta!'

'Koi option nahi hai aapke paas,' she laughs.

'Tum bolo, is baar kuch haath laga?' he asked with sarcasm on her repeated failure.

'Wahi toh problem hai. Haath toh tab lagega naa jab andar jaaungi! Pata nai konsa lock karke jaate hai Bhai aur Bhabhi. Is baar moka bhi accha tha. Mujhe toh samaj mein nai aata property papers lenge kese?'

'Isi liye meine tumse kaha tha, ki yeh sab choddo. Par tum par peso ka bhoot sawar hai,' he said walking out but she stops him. 'Jijaji, aap ne bataya nai, aapki, mulakat hui ki nai?'

'Mujhe iske baare mein baat na tab karni thi, na aaj. Keep me out of this, I am done,' he said and turns to go but again she stops him. 'Jijaji, soch lijiye, mujhe Ananya ko batane ke liye sirf ek min lagega. Aur uske baad boom!'

'Tum aisa kuch bhi nahi karogi. Okay, I am with you,' he said frustrated.

She smirks.

******

Shivani and Shakti looks at their room, which is beautifully decorated like a newly wedded bed. They cutely looks at each other. 'Happy anniversary love!'

He holds her cheeks with his hands and kisses on her forehead, eyes, and cheeks. He moves towards her lips, but she closes her eyes and leans on his shoulder.

They systematically falls on the bed and covers themselves with the bedsheet.

******

Sameer just came home, when Saina came running to him. She is extremely excited about something. 'Papa, come see,'  she urges him to come into her room. 

As they came in the room, she runs and sits besides her mother on the floor and watches as a kitten licks milk from a bowl.  'Achoo, Achoo, Achoo,' she sneezes continuously as she pats the animal. 

As Naina quickly searches for something to wipe her nose with, Sameer's temper rises. Hurriedly, he lifts his daughter and moves towards the door.  

'Sameer ji, where are you taking her?' Naina questioned him.  

'Away from here, before you kill her too!' came the prompt reply.

'What the hell, Sameer ji?'

 'Can't you see that she's allergic to the cat? NO! Of-course you didn't notice, your focus is only on the hungry cat right, Naina? He storms out of the room, leaving her alone.

She is shocked, as she thinks, 'I would never do that to my child Sameer ji. It was an accident, it just happened!'

 She carries the kitten and passes it to Seema

 She carries the kitten and passes it to Seema. 'Please put her in a box and tell the driver to drop it off at the animal shelter.'

  She pats the cat one last time. 'You make my baby sick, therefore you can't stay, good-bye!'

******

PRECAP ~ HOLI

Vote and comment❤