~ TENSION ~

Ever since the news about Sameer's so-called affair with Ranjana came out, everyone is calling him up and lecturing him, that how his so-called affair is affecting Naina. All are preaching the same sermon to him, which has made him all tired and frustrated, explaining everyone that what he is doing is none of their business, and he doesn't owe any explanation to anyone!

'Nobody, just nobody talks about how I am feeling. How much pain I am in. Even I lost my son, but everyone talks about Naina losing her son. And now how I am doing injustice to her. What about the injustice happened with me? Nobody thinks about me, it's just her. Everyone talks about a mother's pain, what about father's pain? Nobody talks about it,' he thinks and sniffs back the tears which seems to tumble down his eyes.

******

The one person who is most tensed after the news came out, is Sunaina but the reason is different. She is not tensed about Sameer's affair with Ranjana, but with he choosing Ranjana.

'Why did he choose her, out of all the other girl's? Why? I kind of know her, but not properly. Mujhe pata karna hi hoga akhir baat kya hai. What's in her so special that he choose her?' She thinks. 'I need to find out everything, and then I will know, if I should use it in my way or not!'

 'I need to find out everything, and then I will know, if I should use it in my way or not!'

******

'Jaan, I think we should talk with Sameer and make him realize his mistake. It's going over the head now,' said Priya getting on the bed to her husband Dhruv, who is pacing in the room.

'So you think I didn’t talked? He is not ready to listen, what can we do?' He asked her.

She doesn’t say anything further, although she wants to. 'Okay, listen mujhe mere teddy bear ke bina neend nai aati.' She doesn't want any problems between them, due to someone else.

'Do I look like a teddy bear to you?' He looks at her bewildered, as she nods innocently.

He smiles and gets on the bed with her, and she cuddles up to him, sleeping peacefully.

******

'Pandit, we need to stop jiju from doing all this. He can’t betray my sister like that. Only you can do it, as you know I am not in that position,' Preeti urges her husband to do something and make Sameer realize his mistake.

'But he thinks it’s normal. I think we shouldn’t interfere in their matter. He is not liking it,' he said consoling her.

******

'You talked with Sameer, right? Then, why are you tensed?' Munna asked Swati seeing her pacing the room in tension.

'Yes, I talked with him and he is very clear about what he is doing. But I am just tensed that, what if everything doesn't go accordingly,' she replies looking at him.

'He knows what he is doing, means it can't go wrong,' he cups her face. 'Tum bekar mein hi itni tension le rahi ho. Everything will go accordingly only.'

She hums a nod, and hugs him. He kisses on her forehead.

*******

PRECAP ~ SECRET MEETING

Vote and comment❤