~ REASON ~

2 Day's Later

It's been 2 day's since Sameer and Ranjana's supposed marriage, but Naina has still not opened her room's door since that night. Everyone tried their best, but she didn't budge from her stance.

They had told her, how lucky she is to get a husband like Sameer, and how she should be thankful of that instead of blaming him. Many such things are running in her mind currently when she touches her mang which is filled with sindor.

She recalls how at the wedding, he had got up and applied the sindor on her forehead leaving her shocked. She had ran away from there, and locked herself in this very room.

She is unable to comprehend what's happening around her, as she presses her temple in frustration. She knows that somewhere, she might also be wrong, but the one thing which she is very sure of now, is that he won't leave her ever.

'All can't be wrong,' thinks her mind, when she hears a knock on the door. On seeing him standing there, she gestures him to come in, while she turns her back towards him.

'Naina, I know I am wrong but..' He tries to talk to her, and explain his stance, but she doesn't turn to face him, so he goes on again, 'At least, give me one chance to explain my point and why I did, what I did and then, you can..Like, decide to do what you want to do..'

Getting no response from her, makes him dejected again, that he decides to give her some more time to think on it. But, just when he is about to go out, that he feels a soft hand stopping him from moving further.

As soon as he turns to look at that direction, he is treated with something, which he least expected even in his dreams, to happen now out of all.

'Don't leave me please..' her soft voice encompasses through his ears, as he wraps her in a tight hug. 'I am sorry, I know kahi na kahi mein bhi galat thi!'

He kisses softly on her lips and cups her face, 'No, you are not

He kisses softly on her lips and cups her face, 'No, you are not. If only I had told you everything, toh yeh hota hi nahi. But, I didn't had any option, I had to do it, for you, for us, for our future.'

'Matlab? What's wrong with me?' She asked with fear filled voice.

He sighs not knowing how he should tell her, but he has to now, or it will never be. 'Because you..You..You suffered from..From..DEPRESSION!'

******

This Book ends here, so please give detailed comment and let me know your thoughts on the following -

Favorite character/character's and why you like them?

Favorite scene/scene's and why you like it?

Favorite couple/couple’s and why you like them?

What Sameer did was right or not?

What you felt about the revelation?

▶ Is Ranjana truly a helping friend or pretending to be?

What Sameer planned exactly?

▶ What is that which made some of Naina's family and Sameer's sister think that what Sameer did is right?

Should the families have shared it with Naina or not?

Why this step was needed but?

▶ Did Naina took right decision by arranging Sameer and Ranjana's marriage?

Your thoughts on the last part?

Happy Reading!

Vote and comment❤