~ SPECIAL CONNECTION? ~

Ranjana and Rachel are discussing on their next move to not let Naina win the challenge, when she gets a call from Sameer. She excitedly takes it and tells him everything which transpired between her and Naina. At the end of the call, a slight smirk appears on her face, as she now knows what she needs to do.

******

******

As soon as Mihika steps in Sunaina's home, her son came towards her. Seeing him, unknowingly a sweet smile lits up on her face, and her eyes glistens with tears of happiness. She gives him a chocolate bar from her purse and he happily takes it.

Just then, Sunaina came there and snatches the chocolate bar from him, and holds his ears. 'How many times I told you to stay inside, why don't you listen to me? Go inside now,' she then turns to Vishakha and tell her to take him inside.

'It's okay, he is just a child. You don't need to be harsh on him,' Mihika said as they hugs each other.

'That's the reason why I am harsh on him. You need to control them, otherwise tum pe hi bhari padenge. So, I am just following it. By the way, are you crying?' She asked with a knowing smirk on her face.

'No, why would I? I was just saying it is too much, since he is,' Mihika tries to explain her, but she stops her, 'So what? He is my son, my son. I very well know, what is good for him, and what is not good for him. Aur wese bhi mein use ek khaas mission ke liye taiyar kar rahi hu!'

'Okay, I give up,' Mihika said with a tired tone. 'By the way, who is that lady?'

'That's a long story, so let it be for next time,' she said taking a sip of her coffee. 'I just hope, you didn't had any problem arriving here!'

'No, I didn't after all you sent the car for me. Anyways, did you heard about Ranjana and Sameer?'

She smirks, 'Yes, I did! I was just thinking about them, when it striked me that I know her and why he choose her. In fact you know her too.'

'Me? How? Yeh naam hi meine pehli baar suna hai! And I don't understand, how you know her?' Mihika quizzed her.

'Remember our college day's and think hard, it will definitely strike you, like it did to me,' saying this she keeps her coffee mug down

Mihika tries hard to remember their college day's, and that's when it strikes her, what she is indicating at. 'Oh my God! Oh my God! I just can't believe it! Oh God!'

'Even I couldn't, but what can we say? Is baazi se toh woh bach jayega, par aane wali baazi se kaise bachega? Naina will definitely leave him, and it will be our biggest success.'

Mihika gives her a curt nod, as she continues, 'Anyways, I need to get going now, we will meet in evening, okay?'

She then tells Vishakha to show Mihika her room, which she does.

******

Mihika is waiting for Sunaina and her husband in the lawn from half an hour, as they are yet to arrive.

Just then, she sees them arriving and gets happy

Just then, she sees them arriving and gets happy. They greets each other and then sits down to discuss her problem, for which she came here in the first place. 'Param jiju ko meine bheja tha yaha, is baare mein baat karne ke liye, par tum dono hi baahar gaye the. So, this time I myself came to meet you guy's, and get a solution for my problem.'

'Yes, but isn't it strange? Itne saalo mein humari yaad nahi aayi, aur aaj khud chal kar aai ho, manna padega tumhe!' Sunaina taunts her.

'I have left behind the past, now I really need your help, and it's only you who can help me now

'I have left behind the past, now I really need your help, and it's only you who can help me now. Mein bohot hi ummeed ke saath aai hu aaj yaha,' she said looking at them.

Sunaina's husband nods, 'We will help you, but what we will get?'

She smiles broadly, '30%, more than that I can't give you!'

'Solution lies in your problem itself,' Sunaina sighs, but she doesn't understand what she is indicating at. 'Means?'

'She means you are getting tensed for no reason. Matlab tumhe,' Sunaina's husband said after sometime. (mute)

At the end of the conversation, a evil smile appears on their faces, which indicates they are planning some nasty things to do.

******

PRECAP ~ TROUBLE

Vote and comment❤