~ DINNER PLAN ~

Naina gulps the lump in the throat, as Sameer takes long strides towards her. For every step he takes, she moves one back, until she collides with the wall. He is very angry on her, for behaving so rudely with his guest.

Soon, his shadow encompasses her completely. 'Is that the way to talk to guests?'

She tilts her head indicating a no. He cups her face, 'Tonight when Ranjana will come, what are you going to say?'

'Wait what, woh yaha kyu aa rahi hai?' she asked instead.

'It's none of your concern,' he said with a straight face.

She turns her head arduously and gives a fake smile. 'Hello Ranjana, how are you? Mere ghar mein tumhara swagat hai!'

Satisfied with her answer, he pats her cheek, before going from there. 'I hope Ranjana's heel breaks, and her ankle twists, making her fall and break her leg, then her limb will be in hard plaster and she won't be able to do anything with my Sameer ji anymore,' completes her mind.

*******

*******

Sameer has invited Ranjana to dine with them, and she came on time. 'Wow, your looking so gorgeous!' He compliments her, without taking his eyes off her.

'That I know, but thanks for the compliment,' she said pulling his cheek. 'By the way, you look dapper, my handsome Jack!'

He chuckles, 'That I always do, tell me something new.'

Naina too came down and greets her, but they are so lost in each other, that they fails to notice her presence, which irks her a lot

Naina too came down and greets her, but they are so lost in each other, that they fails to notice her presence, which irks her a lot. 'Aaj tak meri taarif toh kabhi nahi ki, aur dekho toh itni bhi kya baate karni hai inhe? Mein bhi yaha hu, par behave toh aise kar rahe hai, jaise sirf yehi dono ho pure ghar mein!'

 'Aaj tak meri taarif toh kabhi nahi ki, aur dekho toh itni bhi kya baate karni hai inhe? Mein bhi yaha hu, par behave toh aise kar rahe hai, jaise sirf yehi dono ho pure ghar mein!'

They are having a cool animated conversation, and are enjoying a lot. She likes his sense of humor a lot, since their college day's and after all these year's too, it has not changed at all.

But very soon, they are forced to stop their conversation, as they senses a pair of eyes hovering over them. She quickly turns towards her and greets her. 'Hi, Naina! Tum kab aayi?'

'Bas abhi abhi aayi,' Naina lies with a fake smile on her face.

'I think dinner is ready, so we should eat it before it gets cold,' he said looking at her.

'Okay!' She exclaims sighing.

They sits for the dinner, as the servants serves them. While eating she mistakenly drops her fork, 'Oh! I am so sorry.'

She bends to take it, but Naina stops her, 'It's okay, I will take it.' But to her horror she sees her sliding her foot onto his and smiles. He feels ticklish.

'Now she will openly flirt with my Sameer ji,' Naina thinks. Though she wants to prick that fork in her foot, but controls herself anyhow.

*******

PRECAP ~ MAURITIUS

Vote and comment❤