Chapter 6

Jungkook pov

I got back home from the school I teach and changed into a black short sleeve shirt and some black loose pants.

I had to go to somebody's place today because I started my own business, that I will become a personal trainer after school. Somebody found my site and contacted me.

so now here I am in the Park's household looking at my student from school.

"Yall know each other?" Mrs. Park said with a confused look on her face "Oh yeah he is my student in gym." I said with an awkward smile on my face.

"Oh, well that is good because you both know each other so it won't be so awkward." Mrs. Park said with a grin on her face.

Jimin pov

'HOLY NAMJESUS THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW, FUCK ME RIGHT IN THE ASSHOLE!!'

after talking (A/N: I am lazy, don't judge)

"Ok come over tomorrow at 18:00pm (6:00pm) and we can get started on the first section!!" My mom said to Jungkook too excitedly "Ah, ok will do I will see you tomorrow then and Jimin see you tomorrow at school." Jungkook said with a toothy grin on his face.

When Jungkook made it out of the house my mom went over torwards Mr with a teasing smirk on her face. I roll my eyes knowing why she is looking at me like that not bothering to ask "He's hot chim he is look's like your dream man." My mom said teasing me.

"How do you know what my dream man is?!" I say with wide eyes thinking of something but not wanting to assume thing's. She smirks making me know what she was talking about, I ran up into my room to see my diary flipped open on my desk.

I was basically having a panick attack because there is some information that I didn't tell my mom nor my soul mate. I went down stairs with shakey legs and burning eyes trying to fight off tears of thinking what my mom thought of it because it was flipped to the page my secret was on.

I held the diary close to my chest as I walk into the living room seeing my mom clam while sipping on her tea searching for something to watch on Netflix. I look at her with horror in my eyes when she looked at me and hugged me tight knowing what I was going to have a mental breakdown.

After sometime passed of me crying on her shoulder I finally calmed down enough to talk "Wanna talk about it ChimChim?" I slowly nod my head and pull away from the hug.

I know what you are thinking probably that I am inlove with my bff or that I am a stripper, that is so off track my secret has nothing to do with that.

"So how long?" My mom said with a huge grin on her face making me giggle "for a while, I kept it to myself cause I didn't know what you'll think of me if you knew I liked to cross dress." I said looking down messing with my fingers.

"Oh baby I wouldn't care if you cross dress I am just mad that you didn't tell me earlier, you can make it up to me if you let me pick you out some skirts like look at me I have good fashion sense. OH WE NEED TO THE MALL AND GET YOU SOME MORE CLOTHES!!" My mom said jumping up out of excitement.

I am relieved that my mom didn't care but I'm still not confident into coming out of my house with it on, I look at my mom "mom you know I am not confident enough to go out the house with a dress on right?" I said hopping she will understand considering how stubborn she is.