Chapter 24

Jimin pov

It has now been a week and my birthday has passed as it was two days ago. Today Hoseok and Taehyung come back and the babys first check up.

When i told them what happened they wanted to come back home but i didn't want to burden them so i told them it was fine. I wish Jungkook was here. All i have been doing is crying for the last week.

I know its bad for the baby thays why i wanna go to the check up really bad because Jungkook was really happy to be a appa and i didn't want to take that away from him. I and also really happy to be a dad and i didn't want to lose this little us thay is growing inside of me.

I get dressed into Jungkooks hoodie that is to big in me and some ripped black short shorts. I walk downstairs to see Hoseok and Taehyung on the couch.

"How did you guys get in here?" i come down and sit beside them. "oh the door wasn't locked and you wasn't answering the door so we just came in."

"Ahh ok well i have to go guys." i gave them the best smile i can put on my face. "Oh want us to come?" Hoseok said standing up.

"Ah no guys. I know your worried for me, im fine so don't worry ok?" Hoseok hesitated but sat back down. "You sure?? It will be fun if we get to come." Taehyung pushed but i still didn't want them to come.

"no guys! Im telling you in fine. I can go on my own im not a kid. Just stay here." and with that i left but not with out grabbing Jungkooks car keys. I don't have mt license but who care.

I get into the car and closed the car door. I started the car and typed in the place on the screen so it gave me directions on where to go. I started driving and turned on the radio

First- by everglow.

It took a good 11 minutes to get there and as i was there i unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. I went inside to the counter and told the woman i was here for a check up.

"name?" the lady had her focus on the computer screen not bothering to look up at me. "P-park Ji-jimin." i was kinda nervous.

"yeah i see you. So fill this out and bring it back and the nurse will be right with you." she handed me a clip board as i bowed and mumbled a quick thank you. I sit down on the waiting chairs sighing not wanted to fill this out.

I bring the paper back to the lady and i sit back down going on my phone. When i open my phone its a picture of me and Jungkook when we first got together.

We was cuddling in the picture making me miss his warm embrace even more. I hold back my tears as i close my phone. "Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook."

They called his name because we was going to come together but things always don't go the way we want.

No ones pov

Jimin walks down the hall following the nurse to the door. He went inside waiting like tye nurse told him to.

The doctor went in and asked him questions as he answered truly. "Ok so lets do the ultrasound." Jimin nodded.

"Wait is the dad coming before we do it." Jimin went pale like he just seen a demon. "Hey you ok you went pale and your sweating?" the doctor touched his forehead.

Jimin nodded "Y-yeah ummm about the d-dad....h-he couldn't make it s-something came up with w-work and i didn't want to bother h-him." The doctor knew he was nervous so he didn't want to ask any more questions about Jungkook.

"Ok can you lay down and pull up your hoodie?" Jimin didn't say anything but did as told. When he was ready the doctor put the gel on Jimin stomach and started moving around the handle thingy.

He was taking pictures out the small peach inside Jimin. (i did research and it said 1 week baby will be a size of a small peach). When he was done he wiped Jimins stomach and printed the pictures.

He circled the baby so Jimin will know whwre to look. "It looks like the baby is healthy but maybe don't be so stressed as the baby is so young it can lead to a miscarriage very easily."

Jimin nodded and took the papers after pulling down the hoodie. "Thank you doctor....." Jimin waiting for the doctor to tell his name. "Kim seokjin or mr.kim will be fine."

Jimin smiled and bowed then walked out of the room. He sighed out and walked back to Jungkooks car that smells like him. Jimin sighed and he closed the door and started the car after sitting there making his way back to their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(a/n: ok guys im having more inspiration and more time to work on my book so heres a update AND thank you for all the love and support on this book i really appreciate it!! 💜🥺🤭)