Chapter 18

Jimin pov

I wake up to the sound of taehyung yelling at me I groan not wanting to get up because I lazy...... Yes I'm a lazy hoe so who cares.

"WHAT!! get off I'm trying to sleep. " I pushed Taehyung off of me. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU JIMIN!! You have been really angry and grumpy lately?!"

"I'm not in the mood Tae please don't start this right now. " I roll over on my stomach with my eyes still closed. "No. You wake up RIGHT NOW and tell me what is going on!! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!"

I groan sitting up "it's nothing so leave me alone. " and I stand up walking to the bathroom. 

-Honestly I don't know what is wrong me. I have the turn in my mood but it will go away right?-

I do my business in the bathroom and walk out seeing a empty room making me sigh. 

-i need to apologize to Taehyung-

I sit on my bed staring blankly at the door having the urge to cry for no reason at all..... Ok probably a reason that I don't even know about.....

I got cut of my thoughts with the door opening. A coconut head popped through the door crack. Jungkook walks into the room closing the door silently.

Authors pov

"how did you get in here?" Jungkook  turns around not looking happy at all making Jimin frown deeply "Tae came to my room and told me you were having problems and gave me his lock card. "

Jimin nodded and looked down as he felt the bed beside him dip down and a firm grip on his chin making him look up. "Baby what's wrong?" Jungkook looked at Jimin with worried eyes and with that Jimin broke down with tries.

Jungkook pulled Jimin into a hug and Jimin moved so he is sat on his lovers lap with his arms wrapped around his neck hiding his face. Jungkook rubed circles in his back trying to get him to calm down.

When Jimin calmed down Jungkook pulled him out of his neck looking into the boys puffy red eyes. "Talk to me now. What is going on with your mood swings?"

Jimin shook his shoulders not wanted to talk putting his head back into Jungkook neck. "If you don't know, talk to me so I can help you figure it out. " Jungkook said in a soft voice.

"I-i don't know what's w-wrong with me J-jungkook. " Jimins voice cracked as he talked.

"I'll be happy one second next mad,  mad then sad,  sad then confused- I don't know what it happing to me Jungkook. " Jimins voice broke out into a sob.

"Baby it's alright, it's going to be alright ok we will figure it out.  Ok?" Jimin nodded at his boyfriend. "Ok now look at me. " Jimin hesitantly looked at him in the eye.

"You have to apologize to Taehyung and talk to me whenever you feel sad mad anything you talk to me ok?" Jimin nodded his head. Jungkook came close to his ear and whispered "words baby"

"Ok I will do that. " Jimin pit his head back down into Jungkook neck "can we cuddle for a little?" Jungkook chuckled at his cute boyfriend.

"No we have to get up and meet up with the others. " Jimin groaned "I wished I never came. " Jungkook chuckled standing up dragging Jimin with him

Jungkook pov

-im glad Jimin is ok-

----------------------
(a/n: im trying to make the chapter longer now and the only reason I have been making short chapters is because I have ideas running out BUT now my creativity is coming back tehe)