chapter 20

Jungkooks pov

I walk to the principal room and knock on her door and wait for her to answer with my hands by my side. A couple a seconds the door swing open and reveled the principal in her sleep wear.

"Yes? you knocked Mr. Jeon?" I nodded my head yes "Ummm..My student Jimin isn't feeling good today, I was wondering if I can take him home." She shook her head making me frown

"Call his mom Mr. Jeon" I have an idea that is based off the truth so I don't have to lie to much. "His mom is on a business trip and I know him mom well and anyways I have to go home because my uh....Dog!-" I cleared my throat.

"My dog is sick and she only wants me to take care of her and if it ain't me she won't eat." She sighs and nodded her head as a sign I can take my baby home and stay with him. She closes her door and I run back to Jimin's shared room and get the card out so I can unlock the door.

Once the door clicked I opened the door and seen my beautiful angel sleeping perfectly. I close the door and sigh "I'm going to get you home baby, and we are taking a car.....fun.....2 and a half days in a car.."

I walk over to him and kiss his forehead and walk away to get his stuff all packed his stuff up. The door opens reveling Hobi and Tae "Hey you guys can you please go to my room and get my stuff here is my card." I hand Hoseok the card as Taehyung groan probably ready to go to sleep.

awhile later

I walk back up to Jimin's room after taking his and my stuff to my car. I walk into his room and see Hoseok and Taehyung cuddling watching a movie. I walk over to Jimin and pick him up bridal style. 

Walking out side of the building in the cold dark night, I lay him in the front with the seat pushed back and covered him up with a cover. I get into the drivers seat and started the car and started to drive.

I turned on the radio on a low volume as it played in the background mixing with the sound of driving on the road. I put my hand on Jimin's arm feeling he has goosebumps and skin is cool so I move my hand to the conditioning and turn the heat on.

A few hours of driving I feel tired so I stop a park my car somewhere and let down my seat so I can sleep. I close my eyes and soon everything around me turn black.

Jimin's pov  

I wake up with a bright light shinning on my face I open my eyes and see i'm in a car......I'M IN A CAR!!!! OMG I GOT KIDNAPED!!!!

I started to freak out until i see Jungkook getting into the car......wait-

"Your finally awake." He hand me some doritos and and a bottle of water. He smiled the started the car.........

"why did you kidnap me?"

--------------------------------

( A/n: a quick early update! hope you like it)