Chapter 1

Edited 2024: guys lets js pretend I wrote this book as a satire bc 2020 WAS CLEARLY NOT MY YEAR

Jimin's pov

BZzzz
BZzzz
Bz-

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock to stop it,  as I started to rub my eyes to see.  "WAKE UP JIMIN YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE" my mom yelled from the kitchen,  I jumped up and pick out a random shirt and pants that a nerd's well usually wear,  then I picked out some underwear.  I jumped in the shower as the steam fogged up the mirror.

I jumped out the shower and put on my clothes,  I wiped the mirror so I can see myself,  "same nerd looking in the mirror nothing more." I mumbled in the mirror then sigh walking out the bathroom. 

I ran down stairs to see my mom and some bacon, eggs, and toast on the island.  I went up to my mom and hugged her, "good morning mom."  I mumbled quietly.  "Morning Jimin."  She said back with her coffee in her hand,  "I think I will skip breakfast this morning, you can have it mom." I said looking at my belly.  Her smile went into a frown,  "why?" She said with one eyebrow up, "I don't want to look fat on my first day of school." I looked at her in her eyes trying not to laugh at her face.

Ding dong

The door bell went,  I think it is V (Taehyung), "COME IN." my mom yelled again but this time in my ear "ow my ear mom!" I said looking at her holding my right ear.

V (Taehyung) came in the house "HELLOOOO WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!" V yelled at us with a biggest smile on his face.

"Ow y'all are really going to kill me with yalls yelling!" I said walking in the direction V was standing in, "come on V lets get going.", "but I just got here, and that food looks good btw.".

I rushed over to him and grabbed his arm while pulling him out the house, "BYE MISS. PARK!!" V hollered, there goes my young hearing. As we walked to school talking about random stuff "oh, do you know that we have a new gym teacher?" V gossiped while walking next to me, "no..." I said looking at the road beside me.

When we arrived at high school we went throw the doors, that thousand of people roamed, mingling, making out, and some people I saw go to the bathroom together.

When we walked to our lockers that were beside each other, I got out my schedule then noticed that V has been staring at something, as soon I lined up my eyes with his by puting my left cheek on his right cheek looking in the direction he was looking at, noticed that he was staring at Jhope (Ho-seok)(Hobi). Tae has been crushing up on Hoseok since pre school, he was very open about being gay but on the other hand with me I kept it to myself, V is the only one that knows that I am gay.

I looked at my schedule and seen I had gym with the new teacher, I shook V back into reality so we can see if I got the same classes with him.

We both had gym, science, and art together. I took my books out not thinking because I have gym, me and V were walking to the gym room when I notice that I had my books in my hand and Taehyung didn't tell me.

"Wow Taehyung, why didn't u tell me that I had my books?!" I said furious that he didn't tell me, "because, it would've been funny!" He said laughing. "I'll be right back, let me go put my books up." I said pouting.

I started to walk backwards, then as soon as I turned around I ran into a muscular chest and droped all of my books. I bent down to pick them up, when I went to pick up my binder I felt a hand under mine, I got nervous and flustered. I quicly pulled my hand off the softest hands I have ever touch in my life, my heart skipped some beats one after one. I picked up the books on the other side of the binder that the mysterious person grabed.

I stood up and the mysterious person stood up, we made eye contact for 5 seconds, he handed me my books "S-sorry for t-that." I said stuttering my words bowing at him, "No need for that just watch where you are going next time, okay?" He questioned leaning little closer to me, as my cheek heated up with red coloring show up opon my cheeks. "Y-yes." I got shy and stuttered again leaning back a little, and turning my head so I won't make eye contact "u-um um u-um." I awkwardly said staring at the locker's.

" What is your name?" That taller one said leaning back, putting his hand under my chin to make me look at him

"Ji-Jimin, Park Jimin.", " well that means you should be heading to gym right?","yes, but my dumb best friend let my dumb bairn pick up my book and walk halfway to gym. I finally realized that I had my books in my hand, I asked him why did he do that and he said because it will be funny then luagh."," Do u want me to walk with you, I was walking that way any ways?"he said looking at the ground. "S-Sure, but I have to put my books up." I nervously said.

He walked with me to my locker and all the way to the gym. "Well go in and take your sit." He said having a bunny smile on his face I smile back showing my pearl white teeth at the most handsome person I have seen in my entire life.

I walked in the gym still smiling from what just happened but I have forgotten to ask the butifull boy his name.

I walked in over to Taehyung and told him the tea. Everyone was gossiping about the new teacher that he was hot when he is sweating, he is strict, and young, and all I did was roll my eyes and continue to tell Taehyung the tea.

The door opened and I was shocked form what I see walking over to the white board that is beside the bleachers, and wrote his name.

Mrs. Jeon

_________________________________________
Ik that this is short and suck duck, but I tried 😔😢😂