chapter 17

Jimin pov

I sigh walking to my room because i am really sleepy. I stop when i see Jungkook walking to his room with miss. Lee follow behind him.

I roll my eyes and sigh for like th 100th time today. My eyes darken when she then hug him from behind. I walk up to them and clear my throat.

"Oh Jimin what are doing here. " Miss. Lee said like she wasn't just hugging my boyfriend knowing he has a lover. "Just need to talk to Mr. Jeon but it seems like he is busy. " I was salty about it and I'm not hiding it but Miss. Lee is obvious.

"Oh no I was just going, bye babe. " she left like that.  "I didn't know you was taken Mr. Jeon?" I was sarcastic because he didn't say nor do anything about what just happened.

"Yes I am taken by a handsome young man not that old hag. " He crossed his arms over his chest. "Mmm OK whatever. "

I turn to walk away when a pair of large hands grab my waist restraining me from moving. (I learned a big word bdjwjdjfj) I try to get the hands off of me but there's no use he is stronger than me.

I turn around in his hands and face him "What?" I roll my eyes looking everywhere else but him until he grabs my chin to make me look at him. "Drop the attitude ok? I told you I love you know one can come between that. "

I nod then push him off "Someone might see us, I'll go to my room now. " I clear my throat not wanting to leave but I have to.

-i knew this was going to be hard- I sigh and walk into my room to see Tae and Hoseok cuddling. -at least his happy with his loved one I have to stay descant from mine-

I plop down on my bed sighing "woah man what's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked sitting up from his position "nothing just..... Tired"

--------------------
(a/n: ok so I know I said post every day after school but millstones are coming up and I have to focus on my grades sorry to take so long to update I'll try to update every Tuesday morning... )