chapter 16

Jimin pov

"Hoseok........Taehyung?!?!!?" Me and Jungkook look at them with wide eyes and Hoseok look at us with wide eyes. Tae is smirking

-how I wish I can slap that stupid grin off his face-

"I-" Hoseok is so shock she can't speak. "Really Jimin!! I TOLD YOU TO TELL ME IF JUICY DETS HAPPEN!" Tae walked up to me and started hitting me and whining.

---------------------
(~A/n: thats the end hope you enjoyed~)

Jayyyykayyy-ay😂

"Bitch stop yelling at me-" I was cut short by Hoseok. "What the h, e, double l, hockey sticks is going on!?" We all look at Hoseok.

Me and Jungkook scratch our necks looking at each other. "I-i-i-" I was stoped by Tae's loud ass. "Their having a teacher student affair." Tae said that to happily.

"Oh....umm......didn't see that coming." But he soon smiled and locked the door. "Tell me everything-"

Soon after

Me and Tae and Hoseok was out on the beach in out swimming suits with all other students. I see miss lee tring her way with my HUSBAND.....uhh I mean boyfriend?

I sit in the sand glaring at miss. Lee huffing and blowing out my cheeks. Hyebin walks up to me "hey bitch." I look up.

"Hey whore." She sits next to me. "What got you nipples twisted." She nudged me in the side makomg my scrunch up my face. "Nun, why?" I looked at her.

"I don't know, not glaring at Miss. Lee, not sending heart eyes to Mr. Jeon, not you being jealous." I uncross my arms stand up and walk away.

"Hey wait up!" She stood up and ran behind me to catch up because I was walkimg fast. "What do you want." I said annoyed.

"Nun I just wanted to walk with you." She pouted walking beside me as I look at her bordly. "Ok the shut up and walk."

--------------------

{~A/n:ok so now it is actually the end, hope you enjoyed and sorry to update late I had karate.~}