Chapter 25

Jimin pov

Its been a whole month without Jungkook here. The baby is doing fine but my mind is still in a depressing mood. I don't show it but mentally I'm breaking down day by day.

But I have to hold strong for mine and Jungkooks baby. Today is a day before my graduation. Right now I'm laying on Jungkooks bed in the darkness thinking.

The door opens reveling Seokjin my doctor. We have become friends during this past month and help me a lot. I'm not as sad the day Jungkook left but I'm still very sad.

That day is stuck in my head like it happened an hour ago. Still very clean remembered every word that was said.

My thoughts was cut short by Jin shaking me. "Jimin you there, you seemed out of it?" I sat up and faced him and pit the best smile I can put on my face. "yes I was just thinking."

Jin sighs and sit next to me rubbing smoothing circles in my back. "wanna talk about it?" I turn my body to him shaking my head still having that fake smile. "Is it about Jungkook?"

Author pov

Jimin still held that fake smile as his eyes glossed over slightly nodding his head only to be pull in Jin's embrace.

"It still hurts! As hard as I try to not think of it, it always hunts my dreams. It's stuck in my head. It's like I can never escape from the never ending pain of losing the person you loved more than yourself."

Jimin is now sobbing. Jin tried calming him down whispering how it's going to be ok and it's going to work out at the end. Jimin calmed down Jin pulled back to see jimin sleeping.

He sighed "its going to be ok,  your going to be happy really soon.  I can promise you that."

~~~~~~~~
(a/n: guy's really short update I just made it short because I'm going to try to make the next one longer with more stuff I just couldn't add it in this chapter also I think I'm going to have like 3-4 more chapters and the book will come to an end. But this is it for thus chapter hope you enjoyed this short chapter!! Thanks for ALL the love I have on this book I love and appreciate you all ik I said that in the last chapter but I'm really happy that people actually like my book!!)