Chapter 23

Hi everyone here is a chapter that i was last working on, I'm still working on it but I'm just moving a little behind schedule right now. Tell me what you think so far!

Tatiana POV

What a fucking dream! I can't believe that someone could have a wet dream like that. He was flipping me, eating me, and did he really lick my ass. Wow I'm so nasty for such a dream. My body is so sore all over and I really don't want to move.

"Mmmm," did that just come from me? Something feels wet in between my...

Quickly opening my eyes I'm laying on my stomach stark naked. The sun is streaming in through the slim cracks of the closed dark curtains. Causing me to panic becase I knew my family would freak out when they found out I was gone. Well my brothers at least. Really? Corbin's between my legs? Or ass? It wasn't a dream.

"Corbin what are you doing," I asked him in my gruff morning voice, looking back at him attempting to turn over, but, he held me down by my lower back and just stared at my sex. Making me feel strangely excited. He quickly looks up at me his eyes were completely black and full of lust.

"Just about to enjoy my breakfast, so how about you just lay down and let me get my fill," he spoke softly his attention going back to my now overly exposed sex, seeing as though now he has spread it open with his fingers.

"Okay," I replied as I put my head back on the pillow and attempted to relax. Yea right the boy is really good at this. There is no way I could just relax while he devours me.

"Mmm shit. Please tell me there is no one in the house," I ask him as he's sucking my clit with his nose between my slit.

"Why," he stops for a moment and looks up at me.

"Because I can't be quiet when you're doing this its just to much for me," I told him.

He chuckles softly and goes back to work on my extremely sensitive and wet kitty. He puts his hands underneath my stomach and lifts my ass in the air just sucking and licking until I'm sure I'm about pass out.

"Oooooooo," I moaned out loud. I've never been so responsive in a sexual encounter and these damn tingly things I feel everytime that he touches me are not helping matters at all.

Corbin reaches underneath me and starts softly tugging at my nipples causing me to arch my back and push more of my cat into face, I really could've smothered the man. Just when I thought that I could no longer handle the intense pleasure of his tongue and hands my insides started to coil into a tight ball, I had goose bumps all over, and somehow I had reached behind me and I had a handful of Corbin's hair pushing his face into my aching wet core, shaking like a lone leaf on windy day. Biting hard into the pillow I try to stifle my cries of orgasmic bliss, this man is going to be the death of me. Finally,  after moments of coming down from my high off of the big 'O' I could feel Corbin detach his lips from my clit I fell forward with a soft content sigh.

"Oh no baby, Daddy isn't done yet," he spoke while grabbing my hips and pulling me towards his hard dick angling it just right to slide into my wet opening. "Mmmm baby I love this sweet wet pussy."

He moans into my ear as he lowers me onto my stomach sliding slowly in and out of me. Soon the only sounds in the room were the sounds of his pelvis making contact with my butt and thighs and our loud moans and heavy breathing. The familiar coiling feeling was returning causing me to grab onto Corbin's arm and squeeze his arm, my inner walls and my eyes shut all at the same time.

"Damn baby that was intense," he mocked me softly in my ear. Kissing the side of my neck causing a slight shiver and for me to let out a soft content sigh. Slowly he continues his strong thrust into me rocking my body and making me almost growl with the need to be filled by him.

"I'm going to come Tati," he whispers in my ear and than licks the rim of my ear with the tip of his tongue.

"Mmmm," i moaned softly the lick soliciting a slight shiver from me. Corbin starts to thrusts a little harder and faster signaling his impeding orgasm which in turns causes the nut that I didn't even know was boiling to boil over.

"Oooomygosh Corbinnnn!!! Thats so nice baby, wow, ohmygosh, wow!" Squirming and moaning are the only things I can do as Corbin continues to plummet into me faster and harder.

"Ahhhhh shit Tati baby," he groans and squeezes my ass cheeks in a death grip before he pulls out and cums all over my ass moaning, cursing, and breathing heavily.

"Damn baby," he says once more before slapping me on my ass and falling on his side next to me.

"Tell me about it," were the last words I told him before my heavy lids got the best of me and the last thing I saw was the huge grin across my man's face.

Damn that man is fine and he's all mine, wet dream my ass!