Chapter 21

Hi everyone sorry about the looooonnggg wait... but I'm  back and i believe I'm ready to continue with my story. For those  whose who dont like it.....SO WHAT!!! GO WRITE YOUR OWN AND THAT WAY YOU CREATE WHATEVER YOU LIKE. THIS IS MY STORY AND I'LL WRITE WHAT I PLEASE, SO JUST RELAX AND FOLLOW OR KICK ROCKS.....

Tatiana POV

Oh shit..

I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful woman that Corbin had introduced as his mother. She was about my height with the same jet black hair as Corbin mixed with a few slithers of silver, she also was the origin for his beautiful eyes. She was extremely tan and wore her hair long down to her waist. Although  her son was standing there with the neck of a She-wolf in his hands, she stood very elegantly with a very calm demeanor. Her eyes however, signified how irritated or upset she was.

"Hello I'm Tatiana Montgomery," I said walking towards his mother with my hand extended. She looked at it as if it were diseased and scoffed.

"Hi Tatiana you're not even a wolf and yet you dug your claws in quite the catch," she replied, making my stomach flip and my heart drop. "Here is my son hurting one of his own to protect you."

I heard a low growl come from behind me, "Mother how dare you speak to my mate like this? She is mine and NO ONE will disrespect her," Corbin spoke coming closer and wrapping his arms around my waist. Lucinda stared at us with pure disgust in her eyes.

"I will never bless this union Corbin werewolves and humans should never be together. Its unnatural you should be with a strong She-wolf, like Leona, someone who matches your strength and love for the Pack," she stated.

"Leona? Of course she has love for the Pack she's fucked almost every male in it," I giggled before I could control myself causing him to squeeze my waist and his mother to frown in my direction. "I don't want her!!! I want my Luna she's mine and only mine," he continued.

"This thing will not work, no one will understand it..."

"Mark likes me," I spoke up softly. I couldn't believe how soft my voice was. Usually I'm very assertive and straight to the point. I've never been the one to mince my words.

"Mark is an idiot and hardly represents the majority of the pack," she spat with her  cold eyes.

I was really forcing myself to take deep breaths because I was trying to keep myself respectable, although she wasn't giving me much to respect on her end. Really? This lady had the audacity to sit in my face and disrespect me because I'm human. I'm allowing Corbin to take the reigns on this because she is his mother after all.

It isn't fair though, he got to punch somebody in the nose. I should be able to punch his mother in the nose, right? Fair is fair, right? I could feel a rumble from Corbin.

"That would be very bad if you did that my little Luna," he whispered into my neck causing me to shiver a bit.

Clearing her throat causing both of us to snap our heads back to in her direction she walked towards me.

She looked me square in the eye, assuming I would blink, I guess. Although i maybe small i have never been the one to back down from anyone or thing. So if she felt as though she was going to intimidate me she had another thing coming.

"So you think you have what it takes to be the woman for my son? To be the Luna to this pack? To bear his pups? He needs a strong woman on his side not some wimpy emotional sop who can't handle getting a little dirty when the time deems it," she spoke with her head held high and her shoulders set in a firm line.

"Mom.."

"No Corbin its fine," i told him patting his hands that were now like a vice grip around my waist. "Just so you know Ms. Lucinda I am all woman maybe more woman than your son can handle, have you thought about that? You look down at me because I'm a human, but, you're upset about that the fact that Corbin was restraining a she-devil, 'one of your own' who was making you all look like monsters. Running around here shrieking, cursing, and trying to start unneccessary trouble, but thats the woman who you feel should be with your son. Well your right about me not being the one for him than because I don't tolerate nonsense.