Chapter 7

Corbin POV

"I'm a werewolf Tatiana," I spoke slowly allowing my words to sink in. I watch her carefully to see how she'll react. Suddenly she just burst out laughing. I must say that this isn't the reaction that I expected from her. I thought that she would run away in fear or even express her disbelief. But laughter? No not expected at all.

 "Really Corbin? You brought me out in the woods to play games with me," she said after calming her laughter. She stood there for a few minutes watching me with a glint of humor in her eyes until she realized that my expression had not changed. 

"Corbin? You are joking right? Werewolves don't exist. I mean..." she trailed off, 

"It is true and yes we do exist I'm standing directly in front of you, arent I?" I responded. "A werewolf knows there mate by the scent. We I stepped out of my car your wonderful scent hit me like a ton of bricks. I have been looking for you for a long time your more that I could have imagined."

 "Listen Corbin this has got to be some kind of sick joke. Did Kimberly put you up to this?" She asked looking confused and angry. 

"No, she didn't we are destined to be together you are my mate and I am yours," I told her stepping closer to her. She stepped back from me biting her bottom lip which was starting to turn me on in the worst way. "Please stop biting your lip my Little Luna before I take you here on the bench in the woods." She gasped out my forwardness but I was serious and this statement was far from a threat. 

"I'm the Alpha of a very powerful pack called the Faded Night Pack we are strong and there are many of us. My Beta Anthony who is second in command is the reason why I am on this date with you tonight." I told her still watching her intently. She was looking at me but almost through me and I could tell that her mind was going going a mile a minute with questions.

"Wait a minute you have to understand that I don't believe any of this. I mean first of all I'm a teacher and I only deal with facts and logic. Second this is just to crazy to fathom and last but not least black people don't believe in things like this. My mother would tell me to run away from you because werewolves, witches, and vampires are works of the devil." She spoke her sentences so fast that at the end she had to take a breath. It was my turn to laugh this time. 

"Once I prove it you'll get your facts and this logic you speak of will cease to exist. It maybe crazy but it is definitely true. Black people? What?  Is it the fact that I am a white man and I'm telling you this? Would it be better if I was 'black'? Would it better recieved?" I said a little annoyed at her last statement. 

 "No, it doesn't matter what color or race you are this would sound rather crazy coming from anyone." She finally spoke. "I saw the previews for Twilight and Bella was white this sort of thing doesn't happen to black people is what I'm saying."

I just watched her as she fidgeted with her hands and bit her lip making me growl. She stopped immediately hearing the sound. 

"I just never imagined myself with a man of a different race and to add to that a werewolf!! O Lord this has got be a joke." she said as she started pacing back and forth. I approached her once more and this time she didn't step back. Lifting her chin so that she is looking directly in to my eyes. 

"I don't care if you were blue, purple, or orange you are my mate..hmm...my CHOCOLATE MATE! I would love to lick every sweet chocolatey morsel that is your body. You are mine and I won't let you  go Tati." I spoke inching closer to her lips before I could make contact she stepped back out of my reach. 

"Show me," was her only reply.

"Are you sure?"  I asked her.

"Yes, I don't believe this whole werewolf idea nor do I believe that you are my soul mate. What would I tell my brothers when I bring a white guy home for Sunday dinner? Christmas? Hell any day? No offense I mean your a wonderful catch for any woman, besides, the whole werewolf thing. But aren't scared to take me, a black woman, into your pack and introduce me as your mate?" she replied shaking her head frantically. 

"No  I wouldn't be scared. As a werewolf my pack and I know the importance of finding our mate and what a wonderful feeling it is to unite with the one that is made just for you." I told her. "I am indeed your soul mate that is why you feel those sparks whenever I touch you its the mate bond."

"Show me the werewolf because until you do I will be truly in denial about this whole thing," she said with her arms folded defiantely.

"Alright," I said while starting to disrobe because I didn't want to ruin my clothing while shifting into my black wolf. She gasped and her eyes widened as I stood before her without a stich of clothing on. "Here we go." As I shifted into my wolf I watched her as she watched me and once I was completely in my wolf form she let out a muffled scream and fainted.

What do you think? Sorry it took so long for me to update my internet wasn't working consistently enough for me to update. But now it is and I'll try to update again soon. I hoped everyone liked it. Please Comment Vote Share. Be blessed everyone! Muah:-)