Chapter 14

Tatiana POV

"Well baby I think you just found the right man." he said as he walked up and slid his arms around me. Between the electrifying tingles, his strong arms, and his sweet masculine aroma my mouth was starting to water along with other parts of me. I almost rubbed against him like a cat while purring.

"Okay let's eat before the food gets cold," I told him slipping out of his grasp. Lord knows if it would've been a few more minutes  I would've jumped all on him. His chuckling brought me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him.

"What? Why are you laughing, " I could've laughed at my damn self because my voice was shaking right along with my legs from the thought of him being so close to me. Damn brothers were such good boy guards now I'm nervous around men.

"First the food was going to burn now it's going to get to cold," he laughed and than grabbed me again planting a kiss on the nape of my neck giving me chills "if I didn't know any better I would say that I made you a little nervous. Is that true? My little teacher. There is no need to be timid with me I am yours and you can take me at your leisure baby."

I hurriedly sat the plates down on the dining room table and dove into my seat. Although I heard the slight chuckle he made i kept my head down towards my food. Mine? What am I going to do with all this man. My experience is very limited if you could even call it that much. I'm the shit alright but not when it came to actually getting the husband. I'm all thumbs in that department.

"Sit down and let's pray," I told him.

"Pray?" he asked with an arched brow.

"Yes pray. In my family we always give thanks for our food. Is that okay with you,"

I replied.

"Um yeah that's fine with me I've never really been big into prayer. But I'm sure that it can't hurt to give it a try." he responded as he sat down beside me and grabbed my hand.

"Would you like to do it or do you want me to?" I asked trying to keep my mind off the fact that just a simple gesture such as holding my hand was making me think dirty thoughts about him holding some other things of mine.

"You do it this time and I'll do it the next time, " he suggested.

"I shouldn't have given you a option," I told him with a slight snort. "Fine bow your head." He obeyed with a slight squeeze of my hand.

"Father we come to you to thank you for blessing us with this meal. To give our appreciation for your mercy and grace.  Father we ask that you bless the hands that prepared this meal. Thank you for allowing Corbin and I to sit down and enjoy each others company while breaking bread together. Thank you Father.

In Jesus name we pray.

Amen"

"Amen," whispered Corbin.

We ate in silence for about 10 minutes. It wasn't an awkward silence it was a damn this is some good food silence. I could've sworn i heard Corbin groan a few times which made me think about him groaning while enjoying me. I cleared my throat at the thought which caused him to stop eating with the fork in mid air. I looked up at him and he had the biggest grin on his face. I ignored him and continued to eat. After dinner and yogurt we decided to watch a movie and get to know each other better.

"So four brothers, huh? Tell me about life with so much testerone and  you being the youngest." he asked while rubbing and squeezing my thigh. I couldn't concentrate with his hands on me like this. I was watching is hand and he stopped and cleared his throat.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I glanced up to find him staring at me with eyes that were almost black except for a small circle. I gasped at the sight.