Chapter 17

Tatiana POV

I promise that this 2 hour flight felt more like 15 minutes. I had already called ahead and told my mother to not bother with coming to get me. Her and my father tried to protest but I told them that my guest and I would be getting a rental so that we could get around the city.  I also tried to tell them that we would get a hotel room, but, that didn't go as smooth.

So here we are at Avis renting a 2012 red Infiniti q50. I chose red of course Corbin wanted anything black. As we're heading out the door to pick up the car I heard Corbin groan. I looked up at him and saw him looking in the direction of three ladies. One was tall with platinum blonde hair, long legs, and a nice tan. Not to mention she was a beauty. The second was a little shorter, but still tall, with dirty blonde hair, same smoking hot body but not as pretty as the first. The third one had red hair like the comedian carrot top, a few freckles across her face and piercing green eyes. She was the prettiest of three. She had pale skin, a tall athletic frame with breast and hips to die for. I take it she was the leader of the three and she was in front squinting her eyes at us.

"Alpha!" she screamed before running and giving him a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

Back the fucking truck up. I know this bitch didn't just hug and kiss my man. Before I knew it I politely snatched that floozie by that long red mane and damn near slung her to the counter as if she needed assistance.  Which she would if she put her hand or mouth on my man again. I've never been one to be jealous over a man, but, than again I've never had one put their mouth on me like that. He's mine.

She made a animalistic growling sound that made me snap my head in Corbin's direction. 

Another fucking werewolf? Wait a minute  she called him 'Alpha'?

"Who is this trash Alpha," she screamed at Corbin while watching me.

"Trash? Do you need me to correct your vision bitch your rolling with trash," I replied while walking towards them. Corbin grabbed me before we could make contact.

"Don't touch me. What the hell is going on? Why is she calling you Alpha?" I asked him while trying to remove myself from his tight grasp, failing miserably.

"She is not trash Leona she is your Luna and my mate," he spoked to her calmly. I swear her face almost dropped to the floor when he said that I was her new Luna. Yes bitch that's me. Your Luna!

"Never will I bow down to this black human bitch," she spat out. I've never known 'human' to be said in a such a derogatory manner. Almost made me laugh, almost.

"You better slow that shit down you disrespectful mutt," I warned that bitch. Soliciting growls from her and her friends. This is getting out of hand, damn, we just landed.

"Why didn't you tell me that your pack was here?" I asked.

"Because he's ashamed of you. You would never be accepted within our pack," Leona responded.

"Are you even accepted within the pack. You look like you just stepped out of a motel room doing a all nighter with a random truck driver. Sleazy bitch! Your a disgusting representation of the Faded Night Pack. I deal with 10 year olds who have more common sense than you. Grow up little girl," I replied in a soft tone that I would use to chastise my children. Tired of using my strength to entertain this child. She even had the audacity to blush and my statement. Bashful! Really? These bitches were walking through the airport in booty shorts and tube tops, different color tube tops. All three of them like that called each other before they got their clothes out.  Bingo! Just your non-so-friendly neighborhood slut. Sad case. Although, I I knocked her down a peg, she hit a nerve as well.

"Corbin!" I said snapping him out of his stare down with his pack members. "What? Cat got your tongue? Why didn't you tell me about your Pack being here?"

"Yea tell her Alpha. It's because she's an embarrassment..."

"ENOUGH LEONA!" Corbin screamed making that bitch cringe a quick glimpse at me and she snapped back into her haughty manner.

"I remember those words in a different tone and situation," she remarked in a seductive voice.

"Okay little girl everyone here knows that you've fucked before it's obvious that you're the pack whore. Baby I could care less about that. There is a new sheriff in town, my dear, and you will never see this dick again. So enjoy and continue to reminisce on the time that you had," I snapped watching her and her friends face go from smug to flat.

The nerve of this mutt trying to make me jealous because she fucked a man before I even met him. Get a life!

"Corbin let's go. My family is waiting," I said grabbing the arm of a very shocked Corbin. "Close your baby you might catch flies." Corbin tilted his head and closed his mouth simultaneously.

Waking out the door I could feel the stares of Leona and her bandwagon burning a whole in our head, I made sure to put a little more swish in my hips. BITCHES!