Chapter 18

Corbin POV

I can't believe what just happened. I'm honestly still shocked at the entire encounter. When Leona first walked up to me and kissed me I was just about to handle her, when my pint sized mate snatched the hair of a 5'8 crazed she wolf.

I know that I was acting more like an Omega than an Alpha but I was totally shook at how my Little Luna handled the whole thing. Made me proud and I must admit a little hard, knowing that she was so protective over me and could hold her own.

"Hellooo? Is anyone in there?" she spoke taking me from my thoughts. 

"Tati I'm so sorry about that. I should've taken control but, honestly,  I was surprised by the way you handled the situation," I replied.

"What? Oohhh you thought I was supposed to be scared because they were werewolves. No baby no woman nor man instills fear in me. Creature or not," she told me.

"Are you mad at me for sleeping with her?" I asked slowly.

"Was it within the last two weeks? "she asked me.

"No of course not. I haven't slept with her in two years. Ever since than though she has been a pain in my ass," I told Tati.

"Than I could careless. That was before my time. Sounds to me like it was just sex. Now if she would've said that you were involved in a long term relationship I would've felt a little strange," she replied. 

"I'm really sorry Tati.." I started.

"Don't sweat it Corbin. I just want to let you know that I've never been involved with jealous girlfriends or flings before. I feel as though that situation was so beneath me, I mean it felt like a really bad episode of Clueless," she stated with a snort.

"Yea it was really weird how they were... dressed a like?" I stated with a tilt of my head. I had to admit that I had never seen her with a group of girls. Leona was usally a loner, now she had two airhead puppets tagging along with her.

"Sooo.." she said and I could feel her watching me and I could barely breathe due to the big fat elephant in the back seat. "Why didn't you tell me that your pack was here?"

"I was going to surprise you when we got here by taking you to my packhouse," I told her.

"Oh I thought that you were ashamed of me. Are you sure that your family and friends are going to be okay with this," she asked looking a little nervous which was becoming to be a look that I hated on my Luna.

"Baby I will never be ashamed of you. You were made just for me, how many times do I have to tell you that. My pack is going to love you as I do," I told her while placing my hand on her knee and rubbing circles with my thumb. I could feel those wonderful tingles on my skin and heard her let out a soft gasp.

"Well thats good to know. I guess it the pot calling the kettle black on my end, huh" she asked.

"Really? So are you telling me that you're ashamed of me," I replied with a smirk.

"WHAT?! Oh no no no! What is there to be ashamed of? Your a hard working businessman, your kind, gentle, and and so fucking sexy," she stated before putting her hand to her mouth in horror.

Chuckling softly, "Sexy, huh? I must say a woman has never made me blush as much as you and your outburst Tati."

I contiuned rubbing circles on her knee as we drove and I could feel how it was affecting her. Teasingly I started rubbing my index finger up and down the inside of her thigh making her squirm. I moved it dangerously close to the top and than moved it back down. She let out a deep breath.