Chapter 11

Alright you guys I'm at it again. I hope everyone likes my newest update and thanks to everyone who has voted and commented. Its an awesome feeling to know that someone enjoys the thoughts that you put into a story. Let me know what you think.

Tatiana POV

Every time he called me that i could feel a shiver go down my spine. Once I was out of the car I quickly ran for the doors of my apartment building. As soon as I entered I let out a sigh of relief. That had to be one of the craziest four hours of my life. Really? A werewolf's mate? I don't know what to make of this. I'm going to kill Kim.

I jump on the elevator and head to my apartment. I'm going to sleep this off and than I call Kim in the morning. I step out of my shoes and let the rest of my clothing fall where they may. I'm so uptight and nervous that all I want to do to is just crawl under my blanket and pray. I should have known that something like this was going to happen, well not exactly like this, this is more than I could imagine. I mean I've always heard that when you're doing good the devil will try to step in and block your blessings. I can't accept the fact that my soul mate is a damn werewolf! That shit is right up there with black magic and voodoo. The devil's work. At least that's what my grandmother would say. Bella in Twilight did seem kind of cursed with so much going on in her life. But than again the men that wanted her were fine as hell just like Corbin. Oh God I comparing my life to a damn fictional movie. How am I supposed to explain that to my family? "Hi Mom and Dad this is Corbin and he's a white man that can turn into a wolf." Really? Yea we are a Southern Baptist family but I can't act as though we are perfect. You know how the congregation can get when a certain person walks through the doors whether they are new, haven't been there in a while, or they just look out of place Christianity is the last thing on there minds for a whole two minutes before there heads snap back up to the preacher than the hallelujahs and amens start back up.

Shaking my head I hop into my bed and hastily get under my nice soft blankets. As I drift to sleep I can't help but think about Corbin's nicely toned naked body as he stripped out of his clothes to "show me." I moan in spite of myself and clasp my head to my mouth as if someone would hear me. Silly me I think as I drift into a much needed sleep.

Tatiana's Dreamland

"I'll prove it to you Tatiana," Corbin said as he reached for the buttons on his shirt. He slowly unbottoned each one and pulled it from his shoulders. I gasped as I looked at his well defined and tanned upper body. The skin on his chest was nice and smooth except for the hair on his lower torso that disappeared into pants. As he reached for the belt on his pants I quickly glanced up into his face to find him looking directly at me the eyes that were once a mixture of blue and green were now completely black. My eyes voluntarily moving back down to watch his hands unclasp his belt, unbutton, and unzip his pants. He pulled his pants and his boxers down in one swift motion and standing before me was Corbin in all his naked glory. His body nicely sculpted like the Statue of David. He stood proudly in front of me with a knowing smirk on face that made me glare at him for a moment.

He started walking towards me "Wh..what are you doing?" I stuttered as he continued to approach me.

"I'm going to PROVE to you that a WHITE MAN is your soul mate and that fate doesn't lie." he replied smoothly.

He stood in front of me so close that I could feel the warmth from emanating from his body. My heart was beating so fast and loud that I thought he could hear it. He leaned in to kiss me and the next thing I knew darkness was consuming me.

I slowly opened my eyes feeling a warm breeze on my skin. Looking into yellow almost golden eyes I was nose to nose with the biggest black wolf that I had ever seen in my life I opened my mouth to scream.....

END OF DREAM

Tatiana POV

I jumped up from my sleep still in mid scream. My body throbbing in two places; my chest and between my legs. Damn that was a hell of a dream. Just thinking about Corbin stripping in front me made me damn near forget about him changing into that big black beast. Almost. I noticed that the sun was out and checked the clock on the side of my bed 10:30. 10:30? Instant panic filled me as I thought about being late for work. I jumped up scrambling to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get to work. What were my kids going to think about there always punctual teacher being late? What was Mr. McDonald going to think especially since I was trying to get my hands onto that Vice Principal position. As I was turning on the water for my shower my phone rang. Kim. O yeah just the person I need to talk to. I hurriedly picked up the phone to let her know that I would call her back and giver her a piece of my mind about her blind date.

"Hey Kim I really need to talk to about last night but I running late for work and I need to take a shower I'll call once I get to school during my lunch break." I said to her all in one breath.

"Wait wait wait slow down cowgirl today is Saturday there is no school." she said laughing.

"What?l" I said into the phone. Damn Corbin he has my head all the way messed up. I haven't done anything like this since I was 11th grade when I woke around 1 in the morning getting dressed for school. "Don't laugh. This is all your fault by the way."

"How is it my fault?" she asked incredulously.

"That blind date last night was so crazy. It was like something out of a sci-fi movie. As soon as he saw me he jumped out of his car and damn near ran to me if you can call how fast he moved running. Not to say that I blame him I am a bad girl and all." I said smugly while she giggled and cockiness. "but I literally blinked and he was in front of me and than he kissed me."

"Kissed you?! That's probably the most action you've had in a long time," she replied howling in laughter. How dare she this is not a laughing matter. Although she hit the mark dead on. I found myself blushing at the thought.

"It's not funny. Okay so that's true but don't do me like that. I'm just very caution about giving up the goods to just anyone." I told her haughtily with my held high.

"Yea whatever your 'goods' probably have cobwebs on them," she screamed into the phone laughing hysterically.

"They just might but when the time comes and I finally let someone in imagine how sweet they'll be. Don't hate!" I told her.

"Just tell me what else happened on the damn date Mr. Cobweb Goodies," she joked. I couldn't help but laugh at the quip.

"So yeah he kissed me and told me that I was his," I continued on and Kim gasped. "Isn't that weird I was like Kim hooked me up with a freak for God's sake. What was really weird was that when he touched me I felt like some kind of electrical current go through me."

"Oh my God," Kim said in a barely audible voice.

"What? Thats the same thing I was thinking and that's not even it. Oh no it gets better. He told me that I was his mate and that we were made for each other," I told her still shaking my head in denial. "After dinner, yea I still went to dinner with him, he took me to this area like some woods and he stripped his clothes and turn into a big black fucking wolf. The man is a werewolf Kim!"

For a few minutes I didn't hear anything on the other line I imagined she would be as freaked and hysterical as I was not get eerily silent.

"Kim?" I spoke.

"We need to talk face to face meet me at the park around 12:30." I replied before abruptly hanging up.

Why would she hang up? Man what did I get myself into?

What does everyone think? VOTE COMMENT SHARE