Chapter 20

Corbin POV

"Come to me Luna," I spoke into the phone.

"Where are you," she asked after a few gut wrenching seconds.

"Where you told me to go. With my pack," I replied softly.

"You want me to come to your pack lands, " she asked seeming dumbfounded that I would ask such a thing.

"Of course Tati. Will you come," I asked immediately holding my breath. This woman is going to be the death of me, I'm sure of it.

"Tonight? How? You shouldn't come back here tonight," she replied nervously.

"I won't; I'll send someone to get you. Is that okay," I asked.

She seemed to be weighing her options or deciding if this was the right thing to do, but, she was killing me with anticipation.

"Okay okay. Yes I'll come. When will yo..my ride be here, " she asked anxiously. 

I loved to hear that she was just as ready to see me as I was to see her. She's feeling the mate bond more and more now.

"They'll be there in about thirty minutes. Be ready," I told her.

"Alright I'll be ready just let me take a quick shower. Is there anything I should wear in particular," she asked me.

"Well since you asked I prefer that you wear nothing at all," I replied with a big grin plastered on my face having a mental recap of what happened two weeks ago.

"Oh so you want your pack to see their new Luna in all her naked glory," she stated teasingly. A jealous growl escaped me before I could stop it making her laugh.
"I didn't think so. I'll be presentable and I'll see you soon," she said before hanging up.

For the next few minutes I just sat there twiddling my thumbs like a litle school girl. This woman has my world in an uproar, I can't go a minute without thinking about her. Her brothers were such dicks; what did he expect? Did he think that because I'm white that I wouldn't tear his ass apart? I'm all man, but, I guess he knows now, doesn't he?

Never did I ever want this to happen between my Luna and her family. I felt like shit watching her with tears in her eyes telling me that I had to leave. Picking up the phone I called one of my closest friends into the office.

After a few seconds there was a soft tap on the door. "Come in," I replied.

"Whats up Alpha," spoke my good friend Mark. Mark and I had been friends since we were pups. His father and my father were best friends as well growing up. He stood at about 6'3, blonde hair, green eyes, and a physique that had many women in the pack drooling and wagging their tails.

"I need you to do me a favor. I need you to go and pick up your Luna," I stated in one breath.

"What? You met your mate? Our Luna is here," he screamed jumping up and down. He stopped immediately after realizing what he was doing. "I mean," clearing his throat, "I'm so happy for you man. That is wonderful."

I doubled over in laughter causing Mark to do the same. "Did you just jump up and down," I asked through fits of laughter.

"I can't believe I just did that. You better not tell a soul," he replied catching his breath. "I'm just really excited for you. Can't wait until I meet my soul mate."

"In due time my good friend. Don't rush it to much they turn you into a melting pot of lust, overprotectivness, love, and down right craziness," I explained to him with a sigh.

"Sounds like fun. I can't wait! You're in love, huh," he stated jokingly giving me a light punch in the arm.

Mmmm...yea I am. Tatiana was all I needed and more.

"Yea I am," I simply stated.

"Okay well I'll go get her. Whats the adress," he asked.

After quickly scribbling down the address for Mark I decided to hit the shower. Once in my room I headed to my adjacent master bathroom. Deciding to take a bath instead, muscles in my neck and back were still tense from earlier,  I ran some steaming hot water and stripped out of my clothes. Stepping into the water I could only let out a loud sigh as I took a sit. The tub sits in the middle of the room and is so big that three people could fit in it, but my large frame took up half the room.

"Well.. well..well.. is this how you greet your Luna," I heard a soft voice speak.

"What," I replied groggily. Wait a minute! How long has it been? I must've fallen asleep in here. Opening my eyes I got a delicious view of my beautiful mate. Standing clad in skin tight dark wash jeans, a burnt orange tank top, an olive green cardigan and some burnt orange wedges. Completely forgetting about being naked in the tub I hurriedly jumped up out of the water.

"Oh my. I thought men complained about shrinkage when they're in the water for to long," she asked staring at my groin.

"This is my shrinkage and if you don't stop staring your going to see my growth as well," I replied.

Her mouth slammed shut and her eyes snapped up to meet my gaze. I stepped out of the tub and grabbed my towel wrapping it around my midsection. I could feel Tati's eyes on me the entire time.

Clearing her throat, "Mark is a nice guy he was quite a gentleman," she replied.

"Yea he's been a friend of mine since we were pups, " I stated.

"Pups," she asked with her nose crinkled. "Oh yea because you're werewolves, I guess you would've been considered pups, huh?"

"Yup. Thats right he and I have known each other for a very long time," I explained.

"Is that a fucking human I smell," screamed a familiar voice from outside my room.

"Who is that," Tati asked with wide eyes.

"Sounds like Leona," I replied walking quickly into my room, throwing on some briefs, I heard a moan from Tati.

"Not this bitch again," she stated shaking her head. "I love a man in briefs,"  she stated in her mind simultaneously.

"Hmmm thank you, sweetheart, I'll be sure to wear them more often," I replied to her thoughts with a smile, putting on some grey sweats and a crisp white t-shirt.

"Stay OUT of my head Corbin," she said with a laugh.

"Come out come out whatever you are little human," Leona continued to scream from outside of my room.

This bitch has got to be crazy if she thinks that I'm going to let her disrespect me and my mate.

Snatching open the door I stepped into the hallway almost running head on into the howling banchee that was Leona.

"Where the fuck is she," she ground out trying to look over my shoulder.

Grabbing her shoulders I pushed her back against the wall almost putting a hole in it. Quickly getting to her I grabbed her by her neck and squeezed as hard as I could causing her to cough and struggle.

"Listen to me little girl, do you see that woman standing behind me, she is MY mate and you will not fuck with her," I spoke through closed teeth. "If I catch you even looking at her to long I will snap your fucking neck. Do you understand me?"

She nodded her head as much as she could with my viselike grip around her neck. Letting her go she slid down the wall holding her neck and gasping for air. Running down the hall I saw her steal a quick glimpse at Tati before heading down the stairs and out the front door.

"Well isn't that some way to let us know our new Luna is here," I heard my mother ask.

Damn.

This is not the first impression I was looking for when introducing Tatiana to my parents.

"Tatiana this is my mother Lucinda," I introduced my mother without looking at either of them.

 Sorry its been so long everyone. Writer's block!!!

Share
Comment
Vote