Chapter 8

Tatiana POV

My eyes almost jumped out of my head as he started undressing. Why is he taking off his clothes? I knew he was into some freaky shit. Oh my gosh this man is....a man! The thing between his legs looked as though it could lift up and wink at me. Now what the fuck is going on? Where Corbin was once standing now stood an all black wolf. Next thing I remember is the darkness consuming me. 

As I open my eyes I'm still replaying the events from moments ago. Did this man just turn into a wolf?  I know thats what he said but I just thought that he was playing a crazy joke on me orchestrated by Kim. This is some SCI-FI type of shit and I need to get my black ass out of here. As I attempt to get up I hear some rustling to the side of me, I turn my head and the black wolf that was once Corbin was standing above me with its hand tilted to the side as if....contemplating? watching  me. I sit up slowly scared that if I make a wrong move it will charge at me. I mean a wolf is a wild animal, right? 

"Corbin?" I said slowly. He comes closer and I stop breathing all together. He comes closer and once he is only an inch away he rubs his nose against my face and licks me. I could feel the sparks from early go through my body. Sparks from a damn dog. I heard a small growl from him. 

"Please change back Corbin I'm a bit freaked out," I whispered. He nodded his head and within minutes a very nude Corbin was kneeling beside me. 

"Well what do you think?" he asked.

I slowly stood up and turned my back to him and without thinking took off running like a zebra escaping the clutches of a hungry lion.

 Tell me what you think!!! Tatiana is not with this crazy stuff. She's used to logic and facts. Corbin has is work cut out for him. COMMENT VOTE SHARE!!!