Chapter 15

Corbin POV

"Well show me than," she replied.

Before she could change her mind I had her soft body pinned underneath me.  I started kissing and sucking on her neck.

"You taste just as sweet as I thought you would my little Luna," I whispered into her ear which rewarded me with a shiver from her warm body.

I lifted up her shirt and began to rub her sides with the tips of my fingers making her moan and squirm slightly. Kissing further down I realized my little teacher had a big tattoo on her side from the middle and disappeared into her shorts. It seemed like cherry vines. Some of the cherries open and dripping, in between the vines there was a sentence.

"Sweet and Juicy? " I asked with a chuckle.

She let out a heavy sigh and laughed with me. "Well my freshman year in college me and three of my friends went to a Frat party and had a little to much to drink. A lot of to much to drink, actually. Needless to say we ended up at this tattoo parlor downtown. How the hell we got there still remains a mystery to me. Anyways I was the first in the chair and this is what I ended up with."

I couldn't hold back the laughter after she finished telling me her drunken tale.

"Don't laugh its not funny. I marked my body forever with this crazy mess. Who in their right mind allows a bunch of drunk college girls to get tattooed?" she replied.

"Did you have to pull your clothes down to get this? " I asked while rubbing and kissing on one of her cherries.

"Mmmm...yesss. At least far enough that he could tattoo my thigh," She replied in a very sexy raspy voice.

"Well, my dear, he was able to get up close and personal with four sexy college girls. Who in their right mind would turn that down?" I responded.

"I guess your right about that. At least the work is good" she replied with her eyes partly open. "What are you going to show me?"

"A french kiss," I said while kissing around her navel.

"French kiss? I think you showed me that when we first met,"she replied squirming under my touch. 

I got up on to my knees and grabbed the waistband of her shorts and panties and pulled them down and off in one swift motion. Her pussy was completely shaved nice and smooth.

"Well actually, My dear, I was talking about these lips not those," I stated gently touching her soft lips. Her eyes were wide with trepidation and lust. Here chest was rising and falling rapidly.

"Are you good at this?" she asked suddenly.

I stared at her for a few minutes before doubling over with laughter. I was absolutely shocked at her question. I have never been asked such a thing before, if I was any good? Where the hell does she get this stuff? My side was starting to hurt from laughing so hard.

"Don't laugh. I was watching this porno and the lady in it was indulging in, huh, oral sex with this guy and she told him that he was good at it." She responded with a shrug. "That's why I asked if you were good at it."

"What do you have to compare it to?" I asked with one raised eyebrow.

"Nothing," she replied sheepishly.

I leaned in closer to her smooth sweet smelling hershey kiss and licked the very top of it. Tati instantly stopped breathing.

"Calm down baby just lay back and enjoy," I told her and she released her breath and closed her eyes. I kissed the top of her mound while spreading her legs as far as they would go while laying on her couch. I decided to tease her a little bit by licking and sucking just the lips. Alternating between kissing her thighs and rubbing her sides and stomach with my hands.

"Please Corbin don't tease me like that," she shouted in her raspy voice. At her words I sucked her love button into my mouth and sucked on it until she arched her back off the couch. Pulling the hood of her clit back I licked fervently making her squeal and jerk. I watched her as I continued to pleasure her with my mouth. Her ample breast were high in the air from arching her back. Grabbing on to her thighs I pulled her tighter into my face sucking and licking all over sweet mound. Sticking my tongue in between her wet hot folds I licked and stroked while gently squeezing her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Oh My God Corbin you're going to make me fucking hyperventilate. I'm about to come apart....mmmm ohhh mmm...shhhiitttt," My little Luna screamed while putting my head in a vice like grip with her legs. I continued to suck on her pussy while she spasmed and squirmed from her orgasm. Once the orgasm faded I unlatched and her legs dropped back down to the couch.

"Damn baby you almost broke my neck," I told her while rubbing my neck jokingly.

"I'm so sorry It was just so..so..so intense Corbin. What the HELL was that? Oh my God it was so good I've never done that before." she babbled off while still flushed and breathing rapidly from her orgasm.

Well I guess that answers the question of whether or not I'm good at it. I didn't say it out loud though I was still reeling from her statement about her never having done it before. I could only think about the things I had in store for my little mate.