Chapter 4

Thanks for the love everyone! I'm uploading this chapter and I'll upload another one soon. Tell me what you think!! 

"Let's Go" those last two words sent chills down my spine. What the hell am I doing? I should be running away in pure fear right now. The man can read your mind for God's sake! Run! But for some reason I slowly stepped forward as he watched me with a look of curiosity and...fear. Fear? No, why would he be afraid of me I'm the one who should be fearing the unknown. 

   We got to his car and he opened my door for me he placed his hand on the small of my back to help me in the car. I instantly felt the sparks from earlier and I had to clench my jaw together to hold back the moan that was attempting to escape my lips. I've never felt anything like it before its almost nerve racking. He walked around and slid gracefully into the driver's seat. The ride to restaurant was eerily quiet besides the classical music that was coming from the radio. Once we arrived he got out and came around to open the door for me while passing the keys to the valet.

 "Are you ready Tatiana," he asked in that smooth sexy voice. Yes I am for anything! I shook the thoughts from my head this man is pulling me in a whirl wind. I haven't thought so lustfully about a man in years. Especially a white man! I mean I'm not racist or anything its just that I've grown up with four black men. I always assumed I would end up with just that. I've just never been so attracted to a man of another race, well , except David Beckham that man is just sexy. Don't judge me! That man is fine!

"Am I?" I asked him shaking out of my crazy thoughts. "You know the answer to that question better than I do." 

"All I know Tatiana is that you will be mine better yet you ARE mine," he said with conviction. 

"I'll be the judge of that Corbin depending on what you tell me here tonight it could make or break this "mate" thing," I replied looking him directly in the eyes. He stiffened at "mate thing" and growled? 

"This is not a 'mate thing'! You are mine and I am yours forever!" I said matter-of-factly. Those words didn't freak me out as much as they should have. I remember when I was 15 in 10th grade and this guy name Rodney told me that I was 'his' I was so freaked out I went and got my second oldest brother Keith to punch him in the nose. Needless to say the next week Mya was 'his". But the sound of it from Corbin's lips almost made me want to pounce on him. "Let's eat," he said while reaching for my hand. I took it and we walked inside. I'm sure the restaurant was beautiful but I was so consumed in my thoughts that I barely noticed anything besides sitting at the table, giving my order, and slowly eating my food. The whole time I could feel Corbin's eyes burning a whole through me. Once we were done I finally looked up. 

"Let's go," I repeated his words. "Tell me how you know I'm your mate?"

  Comment Share Vote Sorry about the short chapter. I have to go to work...lol. I'll upload another one later.