Chapter 10

Corbin POV

 We rode in silence on the drive back to her apartment I wanted to speak but I decided to give her a little space. I could tell by her rapid breathing that she was afraid of me which was the last thing that I wanted to do to her. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I should've waited I knew that she wasn't ready for this but I didn't want her to make due with her promise to leave if I didn't tell her what she wanted to know. I've searched so long for her that I just didn't want her to slip between my fingers. Some way I had to get her to except me and understand my world. How ironic that my mate would be a school teacher that only believed the facts written his her textbooks. I sighed heavily and tried to focus on the road and not my sweet luscious mate beside. 

 After a few minutes she cleared her thoat. "So what will you do now?" she asked quietly. I turned to look at her and she was looking directly at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"What will you do now that I know? Do you have to kill me for knowing your secret? If so I can keep a secret I won't tell anybody about this not even Kim," she replied quickly gripping her seatbelt. I couldn't help myself I burst out laughing and I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes and I had to hurry up and wipe my eyes before we ended up on the side of the road upside down. After calming down I looked at her and she was looking at me through wide confused eyes.

"I could never hurt you my Little Luna. My only plans are to get you to understand how much you mean to me and that we are meant to be together. Fate has decided that you are the one for me and I aim to keep you." I told her alternating between watching the road and her expression. As she began visibly relax and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. This woman was making me hold my breath? 

 "Are you upset that I'm not a wolf?" she asked me. 

 "Not one bit," I spoke without hesitation. "You are made just for me Tatiana and I couldn't be happier with anyone else." She sat quietly biting on her bottom lip.

 "Are you upset that I'm white?" I asked teasing her. She gasped and turned her head sharply to look at me and  I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face.

 "I uh...I uh..," she stuttered making grin even harder. "No it's just that I never thought of myself being with a man of another race. I don't a problem with interracial relationships. Do you think I'm racist? I'm the youngest of four brothers. How am I going to explain YOU to THEM?

"No I don't think your racist. Are you? You were the one wondering how it could be possible that fate would place you with a WHITE  man." I replied with a smirk. " But by your question I'm getting the idea that your going to be mine fully, is this correct?" I asked.

 "Of course I'm not racist. The woman that set this up is white after all, although, after tonight she just might be black and blue." She said making me laught at her statement. "I just never thought in a million years that it would be like this. I don't know what I'm going to do I'm still thinking that in a few minutes I'm going to wake up in a cold sweat from this crazy dream but since I've pinched myself like fifty times since you got butt na..," I let out a soft chuckle, "undressed and changed into a wolf I suppose that's not going to happen." she said now biting ferociously at her bottom lip making me think she was going to tear it to shreds. "I need to process all of this."

 "No my dear this is not a dream I will you give you some time to think about everything but not to much time now that I found you I don't think that I will be able to stay away from you for to long. My wolf will not allow it." I told her as we pulled up to her building. I watched her for several minutes as she sat there taking in as much as she could before reaching for the door. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me before she could make a sound I pressed my lips against hers making her gasp and I took the liberty of letting our tongues meet. She moaned at the intrusion and begin to kiss me back. I pulled back and looked at her with her eyes still closed I rubbed her cheek with the back of my hand and she begin to open her eyes blinking rapidly. "I'll see you soon my beautiful Chocolate Mate."

Sorry its been so long since I've updated but I was so caught up in reading other stories that I was neglecting my own. There are so many talented writers on here I'm reading like 50 stories at once..lol...Seriously tho I AM!!! I hope everyone like my updates. Tell me what you think...VOTE SHARE COMMENT!!!!!