2 | 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦

𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

'Moody much? He was fine just a minute ago.' I thought as I placed my hand on the closed wooden sliding door.

I peak out the door of the classroom as Kurapika lays his back against the cold wall in the hallway. He was speaking to himself but he was so quiet, I couldn't hear him. His face kept changing from angry to sad every couple seconds. It was like he was trying to figure him self out.

I approach him and tap his shoulder.

"Kurapika, are you alright? I know you said you were fine but you obviously aren't. I can't help but keep checking up on you.."

He exhaled and smiled at me. "I am fine, I'm sorry if I made you worry. I'm just..figuring something out. You can go back to class, I'll be there in a second."

I nodded and started to walk away, but I stopped myself.

"Hey- Are you busy later?" I asked with my back facing towards him.

"No, I don't think so. Why? Is there something you need help with?"

I turn around and nod my head. "Actually-It's not something I need help with I just- let's spend some time together after school."

He stared at me got a few seconds then nodded.

"How does 5pm sound? I have homework so it'll take me awhile."

I widened my eyes and shook my head. "Ahhh, I forgot about the homework my first period assigned me! Sure-"

They always assign homework on the first day. It's so infuriating.

"Actually, do you think I can walk home with you? I think it would be best if we did our homework together. We can get our homework down and we can spend time together at the same time."

"Yeah, sounds great. Come back in soon." I turn around and make my way back into the classroom.

I sigh and slump in my seat. I couldn't think of what he could be so mad at, but at the same time we just met.

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"It's nothing. Just thinking about things."

"Oh hey, it's you! The one with the short memory!" I look up to see, I think his name was Killua? Walking over to me from the door.

"Oh, Killua!" Gon and I say in unison.

"You know Killua? That's cool!" Gon beamed.

"Um, I wouldn't say know. I was just being dumb and I ended up running into him. He helped me get to my first period class."

Killua nodded his head.

Rude. He didn't have to agree with me.

"Anyways, where's the teacher? It's been like 15 minutes, hasn't it?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, that's weird. He's definitely late, and where were you?! You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago! What if the teacher was here and you came in late!"

"What's going on?" A voice rang out from beside me.

I had thought it was the teacher since Kurapika has more of a feminine voice, but I had realized Kurapika came back from his short break in the hall.