7 | 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

⁺✧𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴⁺✧

The sound of moving trucks could be heard from outside my window on a cold Tuesday morning. I checked the time on my phone, only 20 minutes before I was supposed to wake up. I guess I should just get up now so I can have an extra 20 minutes to do whatever I want.

I get my hair done, put on my uniform, and continue my daily routine. My uniform nice and neat, and my teeth perfectly brushed. I can't fail in life now, just a few more years then I'm done with this routine. I grab my book bag and go do whatever.

•~•

I step foot outside the door as a cold wind hit my thighs. I shiver but suck it up, not my fault the school didn't give his leggings or anything related to that. The door a couple of houses down slams shut as two people wearing the same school uniform as mines walked out.

I lock eyes with the taller boy, he waves.

"Hey, do you go to HFD Academy too?" The boy walks over to me, same with the girl.

I nod. "I've never seen you two before, are you the ones who just moved in next door?"

They both nod. They were both quite attractive. The boy had medium length hair where half of it was tied into a bun. He has light blue eyes that resembled the sky on a not so cloudy day. He wore the same male outfit that is required at school, except there was a camera hanging from his neck. The girl on the other hand might pull all the boys at school, or girls. I don't assume. She had dark purple eyes and long dark red hair. Her face was an almost 'I hate you all, can we please leave?'. We wore the same outfit, but her tie was a dark purple while mines was red.

"I assume you guys already know the way there?" I ask.

"That's correct." The girl answers.

I nod to them and walk past them, I start to follow the path to the school but I was stopped.

"Hey, mind if we tag along? Only if you want us to, we don't really have friends here so it would be nice if you could be our first!" I nod and smile.

"I guess that wouldn't be so bad." I continue walking, they catch up and we all walk together.

The walk was more quiet and comfortable, but the boy broke the ice.

"Anyways, my name is Kosuke Asahi. This is my younger sister, Kosuke Sango. We've moved place since my father is in the military. What about you?" Kosuke smiles.

"Y/N L/N. Nothing much that you need to know, I'm a pretty average person. I was quite surprised you wanted me to befriend you guys, I'm a pretty boring person."

Kosuke laughs. "Nonsense! When we get to know each other better I'm sure we will have a lot in common. Don't think of yourself like that." He looks down to Sango, widening his eyes.

Sango shrugs. "I don't care. As long as you two don't go around doing stupid stuff like Asahi here used to do with his old friends."

I chuckle. "What type of things did you guys do?"

"Just do what everyone else was doing, play video games, skate around, try to see if we all could fit in a fridge, yadda yadda..."

"What would possess you to try and fit in a fridge?" Sango sighs.

"Hey, maybe the world is getting overrun by aliens or something. Maybe they're vegan aliens coming down to kill all the non vegans. I'll just hide in a fridge and pretend like I'm meat, meat can't eat meat, right? I'll be safe."