15 | 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵

⁺✧𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺
𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵⁺✧

My heart jumps out of my chest as a loud knock sounds on the door. I bolt up from the couch and peak my head around the corner, so I could try to see who was at the door from the small slits of glass beside each side of the door.

Neon raises her head from the other couch, obviously angry. I jump from another loud knock.

"What time could it be for someone to wake us up this early?!" Neon grumbles.

Checking my phone, I'm shocked to see it was already two in the afternoon.

"Oh my god it's two in the afternoon. Neon get up, we can't sleep the day away." I was still shocked on how I left myself sleep in for so long.

Putting on my slippers so my bare feet weren't on the ground or in eyesight of others, I make my way to the door. Fixing my hair a little on the way there.

I open it and was surprised to see Leorio and Gon.

"Y/N!" Gon chirps.

"Goodness gracious girl, what happened to you? Did you fight a bear?" Leorio laughs at my bed head.

"Shut the hell up. Anyways, Hi Gon! What are you guys doing here?"

"We haven't spoken in so long so we wanted to hang out with you! We asked Killua to come but he was busy."

I feel a warm sensation rise up to my face, they wanted to hang out with me.

"That's really nice of you guys! Of course I wanna hang out with you guys too, come in!" I invite them in, accidentally forgetting about Neon.

"Who was at the door?" She sleepily slurs as she makes her way over to me, stopping when she sees the two boys.

Leorio eyes her figure, her messy hair, short sleeping dress with the top showing a little.

"Did I walk in on something?! Is that why you look like that?! There's no way you were sleeping at two in the afternoon! Explain!!"

Neon stood there, lost, while the blush in my face was clearly evident.

"What the hel?! Leorio shut the fuck up! What's wrong with you?!" I shout, throwing one of the pillows on the couch at him.

"We were just having a sleepover and lost track of time!" I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

"I'm lost, and I missing something here?" Gon wonders.

"I sure hope you were..." Leorio trails off.

"Well uh, Neon, they wanted to hang out. So the four of us can stay here for the day. We should really go get ready tho." She nods and follows me to my room so we could change.

"Oh yeah, we were playing games last night so the console should still be plugged in. Play whatever you want while you wait." After saying this, Gon jumps and Races Leorio to the couch.

Chuckling, I follow Neon up the stairs to my room.

⁺✧

I groan as Leorio had just killed me in minecraft again. He thought beating me up in this dumb block game was funny. Just watch his face when I do it in real life.

Gon continued to build his dirt house while Neon scrolled on her phone, not wanting to play minecraft.  She would only play when it was a two-player game and I was one of the players.