19 | 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

⁺✧𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶⁺✧

I doze off as I unintentionally drown out Neon's pleading with my thoughts. She had been asking me to go out with her as a distraction for at least half an hour now.

"Please!! It'll be fine, I promise It'll help you relax!" Neon sheds fake tears.

I eye her up and down, then turn my attention back to the empty space I was just dozing off at.

"Fine."

"Yay!!" She springs up and claps her hands. "Everything's on me!"

Neon notifies her father that we are going out and we both go up to her room to change, but it takes Neon a lot longer than me considering she always wants the "perfect outfit".

I just threw on whatever I had that was clean and looked decent.

Neon grabs her phone with one hand and my hand with her free one, she rushes out and the car her father prepared was already ready. She tells the man the address, it was a mall I haven't heard of.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask.

"Oh, this mall is kinda far and very expensive, I chose this one so no one from our school would be there. I figured if we went to the one closer to school there would be students from our school there, bombarding you with questions." She tapped away on her phone.

I smile at her kind thought and lay my head on her shoulder, dozing off until we got to our destination.

My eyes had widened as we pulled up to the mall. It was at least three times bigger than the one back where we lived.

"Yay! Thank you, mister! Let's go!" Neon opened her door and basically dragged me out of the car.

He had pulled up right in front, so Neon had ran and dragged me in through the front doors.

Most of the time we spent at the mall consisted of her rummaging through random clothing stores while I just stood there and watched. I was really confused on wether or not this was a distraction for her or me. The fact that it had already been hours of us doing the same thing drove me insane.

"Y/n! Don't be boring, go look around!" I groan, stepping away from the girl that was trying on hundreds of clothes.

After walking around the store for at least five minutes, I laid my back on a nearby wall, running a hand through my hair. This reminds me of all the times my sister would take me shopping. Instead of my eyes watering, a headache forms. I've cried so much lately they're starting to have a massive toll on me.

I cup the side of my head and shut my eyes, hoping it would soothe any type of pain. My eyes snap open as I feel a weird tingling sensation, like someone was watching me. I look around but to my dismay, I find no one. I was almost 100% sure someone was staring. It's official, I've gone insane. Maybe it was just one of Neon's bodyguard? They're everywhere we go. There hasn't been a single time where we've hung out where we were truly alone. They're always hiding somewhere.

"Y/n! Where did you go? I want you to try this on!" Neons voice calls out from the other side of the store.

I quickly walk over to where I last heard her voice, but end up colliding with another body.