4 | 5 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥

⁺✧𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵⁺✧

The first day of school went by like a feather in harsh wind. How did the day end so quickly? I swear I got to school a few minutes ago...whatever. It's not like I'm complaining.

I was going to leave the school immediately but I almost forgot that Kurapika wanted to come home with me. I really hope he isn't in the area right now or he probably would be upset that I forgot about him.

I quickly ran back over to my locker and pretended that I was there the entire time. I closed it and turned around, only to hit my head harshly against the handle of my locker.

Kurapika was standing right behind me with such a concentrated look. When the hell did he even get there?!

"Shit..."

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you! Are you alright?" He put his hand on the back of my head.

"No no..Im alright! Just embarrassed.." I said as I looked around to see people staring.

"Anyways, lets go! Before people start laughing..." I whispered the last part.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

•~•

The two of us walked in silence as the sun started to set. I opened my moth but immediately closed it after I was about to say the dumbest shit ever.

I was about to say "Won't your parents be upset you're getting home so late?"

Like what the hell?!

"Something wrong?" He asked as he looked studied everything on my face.

"No..Just though of how hard homework is gonna be haha..."

"Well you're lucky I decided to waste my precious time on you-"

"Hey!" I yelled as I punched his arm.

"Just kidding! Jeez, stop hitting me!"

After that it was just silence again.

"Damn, who's funeral did you guys just attend?" A familiar voice rang out from behind us.

We turn around to see the albino, Gon, and the abnormally tall teenager walking towards us.

"Oh hey you guys! What're you doing down at this part?"

"It wasn't my idea but we followed you guys down here." killua answered.

"What- Why? Who's idea was it?" Kurapika asked.

"Leorio's." Gon and Killua blurted in unison.

"What the hell guys-"

Kurapika sighed. "Is there something you want to talk about, Leorio? Did you need something?"

"No not really..I just wanted to see what you guys are up to!"

...

"Well..Uh.." I look over to Kurapika and whisper.

"Would you mind if they tagged along?"

Kurapika took a moment to answer, then shook his head. "Yeah, It's whatever."

"We're going back to my place to go study and do some random stuff. Wanna come?"

The three of them looked at each other then smiled. "Yeah! We've got nothing better to do anyways."

Leorio ran up to us and put his arms around Our shoulders as Killua and Gon ran beside us.

"Oh..okay." I whispered.

"3 is a crowd." Kurapika grunted as he shook Leorio's arm off of him.

I shift my eyes over to a Kurapika that looked annoyed as hell. I guess he didn't like being touched, or he just wasn't used to it.

"Did you say something?"

He shook his head, but I didn't believe it.

I wiggle out of Leorio's grip and grab Kurapika's arm, Leading him ahead of the others.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Kurapika...what's annoying you?"

He blankly stared at me then sighed.

"I'm not annoyed or anything...Leorio is just loud..And I kinda just wanted it to be the two of us. I'm not used to having so many people around me." Kurapika muttered so only the last few parts were only audible to him.

"Alright..okay." I rubbed my elbow as I brung my hand up to my face.

How could I have been so stupid? I didn't even think about what he wanted.

"Alright fine, how about we do this again but only the two of us? Trust me, but it'll be fun, I promise!"

Kurapika's body language softened. "Okay."

'I didn't expect her to hear that last part..Great, now she probably thinks I'm selfish.'

They all quiet down as I we approach my front door. I put my house key in and turn it. I turn the knob and walk in.

"Oh my, has N/N brought company over?"

My older sister, Mikasa walked into the room where all 5 of us were in. I didn't know she was home.

Mikasa has long h/c hair and she always wore the cutest outfits. I look at her then look at me. I poke my chest and then look back at her. I'm not a pervert or anything but they were huge.

"N/N, come help me make food for your friends!"

"What?...They aren't hungry and I'm tired." I groaned.

She shoved me in the kitchen as she shoved the boys in the living room. She came back in the kitchen with a smirk on her face.

"What's with that look, Mikasa?"

"All of those boys..there must be one you like! Or do you like Neon-Chan?"

"W-Wait how do you know about Neon?!"

Mikasa pointed to a small red box with a white ribbon. "She stopped by earlier with a note!"

"She also said that she really liked you and that you were nice during your little project."

Oh that's right! I did end up giving her my address ahead of time so I didn't have to worry about giving it to her later. I walk over to the box and open it. It had strawberry's dipped in chocolate.

"Hm..I wonder how she had the time to get these before I got home."

I picked the box of chocolate up and walked into the living room, ignore my older sister calling me.

"Anyways, lets get started."

"Wait didn't your hot sister say something about food?! I'm hungry~" Leorio whined.

"Hot sister? Ew, shut up, Leorio. You can starve."

It seemed like they already set their homework up on the table. I walked over and sat next to Kurapika. I nudged him and put the red box of chocolate strawberry's in his hand.

"Take one."

He looked at it and smiled. "Thank you. It's appreciated."

I smiled and ate one as well.

⁺✧𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵⁺✧