21 | 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬

⁺✧𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺
𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵⁺✧

She slowly turned her head towards the psychotic male, tensing her body.

"Aww, don't be so tense around me y/n~ I thought we could trust each other."

Now facing her entire body towards him, she clenched her fists.

"Yeah, I did too."

"Come on, don't be like that. They were In the way. If only it wasn't for that little white haired brat." He starts to walk closer.

She slowly steps back, continuing this cycle until she's at the edge of the building.

"K-Kurapika, please..." His hand caresses her face, using his thumb to draw circles on her cheek.

"You're so beautiful, do you know that?" Kurapika gushes. "I could stare at you for hours."

Tears stream down her face as she softly places her hand on the hand he was touching her with.

"Why did you do all of this?"

He was quiet for a moment, until he grabbed her hand, bringing the two of them in the middle of the building.

"Ever since I met you on the train, something happened to me. Even if you didn't do anything special like wear makeup, jewelry, or do your hair in different ways, you were still so gorgeous. When I got to know you, you made me happy. You made me feel human again. Everyone tried to take you from me, so I killed them. Simple." He laughs.

Her teeth clenched at the thought of him killing her friends just because he was too scared someone else would sweep her off her feet.

"You bastard."

He stops with his playful manner and arches an eyebrow.

"What was that?" His tone extremely low and dangerous.

"I said, you bastard! I fucking hate you! You ruined my entire life! I thought I was in love with you, but any feeling of affection I had towards you is long gone." She spat.

"I hope you rot in hell! Motherfucker-" Kurapika had gotten tired of her yelling and punched her in the face, causing her to fall over.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the large bloody kitchen knife he used when he killed Neon's bodyguards.

Y/n came back to her senses and started backing away.

"My poor y/n, you're hurt. Hopefully this will help you learn where you stand now that I own you." He traced his knife from her collarbone all the way to her thigh.

Her thighs were exposed because of the horrid school uniform, so he could mark you without any problems. Using the knife, he carved a huge "K" and licked the blood off of her thigh.

He was ecstatic. If there was one thing he wanted, it was to always taste her blood. His entertainment was cut short due to the police arriving at the building. Neon's call came through and they were on their way towards the roof of the building.

"You bitch, we could've been so happy together. If I can't have you then no one can." He snarled as his free hand grabbed her throat, keeping her on the ground.

He raised his knife and aimed it at her heart.

"Y/n, when I'm with you, you make me feel as if I'm gonna have a heart attack. You make my chest feel as if it's on fire, you make my heart pump a hundred times faster than it normally would. Do you realize the impact you had on me? So it pains me to do this. I love you, y/n. In another life shall we be able to love each other without anyone ruining it." He starts to bring the knife down.