12 | 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬

⁺✧𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶⁺✧

The room was nice and warm, heated from the heater built into the air system. There you sat at your desk in your small, but nice room, finishing up some after school work. It was Friday which meant the weekend, which meant you hangout with Kosuke was soon. You were excited, which made you work faster on your homework.

Your favorite songs we're playing on loop and you eventually got tired of it, so you decided to listen to Drama by TXT. It was a random recommendation but surprisingly you enjoyed it. Every now and then you would smile to yourself, some of the different songs that had played reminded you of Kurapika.

You wished you could hang out with him more, but after the talk you two had Monday it was best to just keep it to a minimal, considering the fact that you two aren't extremely close. Maybe just the friend category.

You phone buzzed right when you finished the last math problem.

Kosuke

WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOON
GET UP NPW
I WANNA GP

Snorting at his multiple typing mistakes, you get up and get dressed. Wearing an O/O/YC.

Grabbing your bag, you run down to the door and put on your shoes. Opening the door to see an excited Kosuke. Smiling, you two head off the the winter festival together.

"So, where to first?"

I scan the area, looking for something interesting. An ice skating rink, Ferris wheel, some food stalls and game stalls.

"Can we go on the ice skating rink?"

Kosuke's eyes lit up as he dragged me over there, even tho it was my idea. We got changed into a pair of skates and went out, totally forgetting that I couldn't skate for my life.

"Wait, I didn't think this through! I don't know how to ice skate!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, slowly.

"It's fine, I got you." After awhile, I got the hang of it.

It was different from things I usually do but it was nice. Kosuke held both of my hands and made the two of us start spinning. As much as I tried to contain my laughter, they started from little giggles to full on snorts and we went faster and faster.

His camera slowly bouncing on and off his waist. While we slowed down, I saw a familiar pair a little far from us on the rink.

"Oh look, it's Kurapika and Leorio! Should we go say hi?" He turned around and looked back at me.

"Nah, they look like they're having fun." After awhile I agreed, even tho I really wanted to go say hi to Kurapika.

We continued to skate, but we left after that as I complained about the feeling of being watched. After we saw the two, a few minutes later it felt like someone's eyes were burning into the back of my head. Kosuke said he felt it too so the best thing we could do was just leave.

"That'll be twenty-five dollars sir." The vender said as he handed Kosuke and I our drinks.

He sulked after we sat down at a nearby bench.