1 | 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰

⁺✧𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 ⁺✧

Gon, And Killua have been aged up but nothing sexual or anything is going to happen with them. They're only really relevant for the plot.

I stretched my arms out across my desk as more students started to flood the classroom. The seat next to me shifted and voices started to fill the room. I looked over and saw a very tall guy with black hair and circular glasses had taken the empty seat next to me.

"Alright class, be quiet. It's time to start the day. For today since it's the first day of school, this period will be you guys getting to know each other. I will assign groups and you guys will meet each other."

——

I ended up getting paired up with the tall guy that sat next to me and some other person.

"Hey Miss, what's your name?~"

"Uh..It's Y/N. No need to be formal or anything.."

"Ms. Kaede!~ that name has such a nice ring to it!"

"That's...not my name." You looked over to the other desk that had the name 'Kaede Utakimashi' on it.

Did he really just get me mixed up with other girls in our class? We aren't going to get along well.

I stared at the guy and shook my head. "Anyways, what are your names?"

"My name is Gon!"

"The name's Leorio. But you can call me Mr whatever your last name is~"

"Yeah..No thanks."

I looked at the two boys and awkwardly smiled. One seemed to be shorter and younger than the other.

"Leorio, I think you're making her uncomfortable-"

"It's Mr. Leorio to you!"

Oh my gosh. He's one of those.

The two of them were talking, well Leorio was arguing and Gon was just trying to start a conversation.

"Anyways, what class do you have next?" Gon asked me.

"I have math." Gon nodded his head excitedly and showed me his paper.

"I have that class next too!!"

I laughed and calmed the small bundle of joy down. "Yes, Yes, Gon. We can go there together! Whats yours, Leorio?"

"I have science, gross."

Gon and I laughed and we continued to talk about the most random stuff. Leorio got angry at us a few times but it was just because Gon and I were both being dumb. The first period went by so fast that it seemed like it was only for a few seconds.

Before we knew it, the bell rang reminding us it's time to switch classes.

"See you later, Leorio!" We both rang as we ran out the class.

"It's Mr. Leorio to you! Do I get no respect?!" Leorio's faint voice yelled as we ran down the hallway.

We slowed down as we approached a corner.

"I bet you I can get to math before you!" Gon challenged.

"Nuh-uh!"