eplg | 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Hey, he's waking up!"

Commotion had awoken Kurapika from his slumber.

"Wait, where am I? Wheres Y/n?" He asked, completely dazed.

"Sir, you had a terrible accident because of your disease. A bystander called the emergency services due to 'suspicious activity'. No one was with you when you were brought in."

The blonde man tried to sit up, but failed and was rushed to lay back down by the nurses. As soon as the male's head hit the pillow, he recalled the recent events.

Kurapika had finally killed the spiders, but he ended up killing all of his friends in the process. His rage drove him insane, he lashed out one day and they were gone with the blink of an eye. He murdered them. His vision was scarlet, blinded by his rage.

Kurapika has always been on this dangerous path, but he became even more insane after the death of his friends. All the ptsd he's endured, all the torture and mourning had led him insanity. Not only that, but he also had schizophrenia.

Visions of the spiders, his dead clan, terrible stuff he had to take in would always come back to play.

It didn't help when his friends died.

After he killed his friends, he started to have these delusions. Kurapika has always yearned for a normal life, a life where he could've just gonna to school like a normal teenager and hang out with friends. His delusions had mixed with his schizophrenia.

Since he was already borderline insane, none of these diseases helped. His mind had created a world no one else could see, it'd been like this for awhile. His delusions had created a world where he lived a perfectly normal life where he attended school, but that's where the schizophrenia came to haunt him.

The delusions and schizophrenia merged, making a world where he was normal, but his clan was still dead and he still had a dangerous motive.

The spiders had been camping out in an abandoned school. After he finally killed the rest of the spiders there, he also killed his friends there as well. That's when he went insane and started living in his own world.

His dead friends sat in their own respective chairs, and he would talk to them everyday as if they were still alive and in class together, because in his eyes they were still alive.

That world where he attended school wasn't real and kurapika killing his friends for y/n's love also wasn't real. But he did fall in love with y/n in the real world, which is why she played a huge part in his schizophrenic-delusional world.

In his eyes, his friends were still alive, he went to school, and he hung out with his friends. But in reality, what he was doing was just sitting in the abandoned school, "talking" and "hanging out" with his friends dead bodies.

"I art thou, thou art I"

Since Kurapika was delusional, of course the voices of his friends would be made up in his head. They're dead, how're they supposed to speak if they're dead?

But now that he has come with the hard truth, he has to live his solitary life, finally becoming self aware and knowing what he's done.

Kurapika was now alone, and he will be forever. He let rage take over his life, and now it's come back to bite him.