𝘱𝘳𝘭𝘨

𝘺𝘢𝘯 - 𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦

"𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦" 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘶, 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘵, 𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳, 𝘪𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.

-=-=-=-={+}=-=-=-=-

⁺✧𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵
𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵...⁺✧

Y/N

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock basically screaming at me. If I were any other person in this house, I would be angry at me because I'm sure you can hear this throughout the entire house.

I slammed the alarm clock's power button off and got up for my first day of school. I slowly walked over to my closet and slammed the door open.

"Too early for this.." I managed to speak out.

My head was hurting like crazy..maybe if I didn't stay up all night doing whatever the hell I was doing I would have a lot of energy.

I strip off the clothes I wore to bed and put on the uniform that was required. It was the usual outfit for school, just the school top with the red tie and skirt. I made my way to the bathroom and washed my face off. I look up and dry my face so I wouldn't have to worry about my hair getting wet. I brush my hair out and leave the bathroom. I was already naturally beautiful so I don't have to worry about make-up and all that jazz.

——

The walk to the train station was pretty short, it's not that far from my house. I gripped onto my bag as I watched a few teenagers from my school last year walk by. I know we are the same age but..it's still feels so weird to walk past them out of school like this. I don't know why, maybe it's because they have a big friend group and then It's just me. Alone.

After a few more minutes of walking, I finally ended up at the train station. As if it was a miracle, the train pulled up right as I stepped inside. When I got in, there were a ton of people in there. I awkwardly stood to the side as I saw there were no more seats left.

I played with the end of my skirt as the train started moving. It was a few seconds in until I heard a voice ring out from beside me. Well, below me.

"Please, sit down. I wasn't being very aware of my surroundings and saw you were standing up. I would feel very guilty if I didn't trade spots with you so please, take my seat." A blonde boy said as he stood up.

"N-No, It's okay! Really..No need to trade spots with me, I'm totally fine!" I told him as I smiled, to make him feel better.

I was lying. I wanted that seat so bad, I just didn't want to be rude.

"Miss, it's alright-" I wasn't paying attention and the train ended up stopping really fast.

"Oh, be careful!" I felt myself falling, until I felt two fairly strong arms wrap around my body.