13 | 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭

⚠️Mentions of Suicide⚠️

⁺✧𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦⁺✧

There I sat, quietly in front of Kurapika as he stared right back at me.

"So, do you wanna start?"

I tense up and nod. "Well..."

I basically explai everything that happened the day prior, within ever sentence I got in, his soft gaze turned into a glare.

"This is horrible. I so sorry this is happening, but don't worry about it too much. I'll handle this."

"But how will you fix all of this? Shouldn't we inform the police?"

"No, not just yet. I want to analyze his motives. Not only that but get revenge. I'll make sure I'm by your side the entire time."

And with that, Kurapika followed me everywhere. I mean everywhere. Sometimes he would wait outside the bathroom but I insisted. It had been a day or two of us seeing Kosuke in the halls, ignoring him, but following him when his attention isn't on us. Whenever he's alone he doesn't seem to take as many pictures, even tho I'm pretty sure that's what a photographer is supposed to do, take pictures? Especially when he has his camera on him 24/7.

"How have you been feeling lately?" Kurapika asked, accompanying me for the last time since it was 8th period.

"A little better. I feel his gaze on me sometimes but I feel safer when you're here." I give him a sweet smile.

A comfortable silence between the two of us. We understood each other, we were patient with each other, and of course always there for one another. I wish the moment of us sharing this silence could last forever, but someone just had to ruin it. The one and only.

"Kosuke." Kurapika whispered as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Should we pretend we don't know about the pictures?" I whispered quickly as Kosuke started to approach us.

"Yes, we don't wanna cause a scene. He might pull something." He whispered back.

"Hey. Have you been ignoring me?" He asks, instead of his normal bubbly voice, it was stern and a bit more deeper than usual.

"W-What? Ignoring you?" I look at Kurapika then back at Kosuke.

"Can we talk about this outside?" He asks, looking at the other students who seemed happy, doing their own thing.

Sighing, I take Kurapika out with me, Kosuke following behind.

"So what's your problem? You ditch me Saturday then ignore my messages."

"My problem?! Why don't you explain those pictures on your camera?!" I forgot about what Kurapika and I talked about, blurting it out on accident.

His eyes widen as his hand slowly reaches to the storage button, as if I couldn't see. His surprised expression goes from something of confusion, to a glare.

"Tell anyone and I swear I'll-"

"You'll hurt us? What are those weak bones going to do?" Kurapika's tone changed.