Miscellaneous adventures

It's been a couple days since my venture into the Plumeria. Since then I've grown into the habit of spending the mornings there. Which brings me to my current problem, a little white furred child sits in front of me with bright eyes.

"Hello your that child I helped from before right."

Although this would be obvious it would weird if I was wrong. Better safe then sorry.

"Yes! And your comm-"

The child shouts before Catra leans over the small table and covers the child's mouth.

"I'd rather you not tell anybody I'm here okay."

It would ruin everything if people started paying attention to me.

"Are you on a secret mission?"

Ah those eyes..they remind me of the days me and Adora spent in fright zone as children. The eyes of something exciting and new, the feeling and desire to explore and know everything about it.

"Yes a secret mission, hmm tell you what if you keep this a serect you can help me out with my serect mission."

"Whoa! Really!"

The child shouts but quickly realizes she was too loud and covers her mouth. Catra accidentally lets out a small laugh as she stands up and motions for the child to follow.

"So what's our super secret mission about!" She says quietly but with enthusiasm.

"We are currently on the hunt for a rare herb known as Dragons Breath. Its flower that's crimson red. It said that it only blooms  once a day in the morning. So the challenge is we must find it before noon or else it will retract back into the borrow it made for itself." Catra says

"That sounds like a weird flower and I've never heard of anything like that around here." The girl says confused

"Of course you wouldn't silly. That's why it's a rare herb if everyone knew about it then everyone would have picked them." Catra says her voice warm and soft.

"I...i.. knew that! I was just testing you to see if you knew! Hmph."

The child says as it walks over to a edge of some sorts.

"Where are you going child? The elevator is this way." Catra says pointing towards the east.

"That's the boring way! It's much more fun going this way watch!"

Moments later the child runs off the ledge. Catra shouts for to stop and runs over to look over the edge. Catra thoughts immediately turn dark filled with the child's unpleasant end. But as she looks over the edge she's surprised to see the child on the back of some type of floating creature. It was large and had two wings with two whisker like objects pointing out at it. But it's broad back was mossy with mushrooms and other planets protruding from it. It had no legs or arms but it had a long tail that hooked it the end. Catra looked once more at the child and saw her beckoning for Catra to jump. Catra smiled and backed, after a few breathes she sprinted towards the edge actually running on all fours to accelerate herself. Catra landed successfully but she felt something was off.

"Why is this thing so soft and what is it?" Catra says

"I don't know but it always floats around here. Its really friendly especially if you give it some food. Watch."

The child takes out some herbs and dangles it in front of the creature. Seconds later a long tongue grabs it and takes it into its mouth. The creature barks a strange noise and moves its body and yet it didn't cause the two of them to slip or fall off.