Miscellaneous Days Part- Three

Frightzone
Training Room

Lionett growls as she uses her claws to rip apart bot after bot. In a flurry a dozen commander bots are destroyed.

"You realize how expensive those are right? Mermista's going to hate you for driving our budget into the ground." Frosta says leaning against the doorway into the room.

"Ah-well it's just the regular training bots are too easy!" Lionett says awkwardly scratching her head

"Relax I don't care, that's Mermista's problem not mine. Buuuttt you sent me to keep quite about it that's an entirely different story." Frosta says with a grin.

"Blackmail? Really, someone's been hanging around double trouble to much lately." Lionett says letting a small laugh.

Frosta merely gestures a well?

"Fine what do you want?" Lionett says giving in while letting out a sigh.

"At the party tomorrow you have to confess to Catra. If you don't say goodbye to your wallet." Frosta says with a grin.

"What!? Absolutely not." Lionett says firmly

"Just do it! It's getting annoying having to see her flirt with you unconsciously. Just hurry up and kiss geez." Frosta says while conjures a small ice sculpture of the two of them kissing.

"Ha...you know I can't. She has Adora in her heart." Lionett says her tone shifting to a serious one.

"I say this with the upmost respect and gratitude towards Adora I can muster. Adora is dead. Catra will always love Adora but that doesn't mean she has to stay in the past. I mean it's been more than 10 years since her death. It's time for her to move on. It's time for you to help her do that...or you can say goodbye to you many months pay. By the way a single commander bot cost 5,000 credits. " Frosta says before bowing and leaving.

"Wait! Did you just come here to blackmail me!?" Lionett says confused

"Oh yeah! Spinerella and Netossa told me to tell you that they want you to meet them at their beach house in Salineas. Thanks for the reminder! See ya." Frosta says laughing to herself.

"I wonder what they want?" Lionett says

----

Away from the bustling city of Salineas, a small beach house rests just off shore. Its build is simple yet elegant with its curvy design.

Lionett knocks on the wooden door which is  small in comparison to herself. Or at least when comparing to her half beast state measuring at least as tall as she-ra.

"Its open come in!" Spinerella shouts from the other side.

Lionett sighs before her body begins to transform into her normal state. Long following silver hair falling past her waist with gleaming purple eyes. Along with her milky white skin and small furry ears atop her head.

"Ouu! I haven't seen you like that since the last princess ball." Perfuma says sitting on a small couch.

"Perfuma? What are you doing here?" Lionett says

"Well-" Perfuma says before being interrupted by Netossa covering her mouth.

"We are having a pre-celabration meet up." Netossa says glaring at Perfuma before making a motion for Lionett to sit.

"Um okay." Lionett says, akwardingly sitting down not really knowing what's going on.

"Nice eveyone is here." Mermista says with a grin at the entrance.

"What's going.." lionett says nervously as Mermista locks the door with a mischievous grin.

"The party is tomorrow which means we have till then to find you a outfit that will make Catra's heart skip." Spinerella says with a grin holding a dress.

Lionett stops takes a breath before bolting for the window. Lionett jumps but instead the feeling glass shatter she bounces back to see a net covering the entire inside of the house.

"You would go that far..." lionett says shocked.

"Frosta already has already covered the entire building in ice." Perfuma says making the planets in the room grow in size.

"I won't go down easy." Lionett says ready to transform.

"Easy there Lionett, transform and you'll destroy Spinerella's poor house." Mermista says pointing to the rather small ceiling.

"That's cheap!" Lionett says as she watches them close in.

"All's fair in love and war!" Netossa says jumping.

Lionett blinks instantly transforming her eyes to her beast state. Lionett heightens her senses effortlessly dodging Netossa. Perfuma see's her opportunity quickly sending her vines to capture her, Lionetts pushes Netossa into her vines while preparing her self to smash through the net.

Just when she swings for the net she feels herself float in the air. Her swing misses as Mermista jumps onto Lionett, with a battle cry Perfuma also joins along with the others until Lionett is unable to move.

"All of you are impossible to deal with." Lionett says giving up.

"So can you behave?" Mermista says holding a orb of water.

"Yes! Yes, no need to torture me. But really guys I can perfectly confess on my own." Lionett says

"You probably can but the issue is Catra." Perfuma says

"What?" Lionett says

"You see she's kinda dumb." Frosta says entering the house.

"Pfft."Netossa says covering her laugh.

"Agreed. You see Catra is a brilliant commander, one could even say she is a tactical genius. But when it comes to romance you might as well be talking to a fish. Not her fault, the only romantical experience she's ever had was with Adora. In result of that plus adding her death. Well she's basically cut off any conceptions of being in another relationship." Mermista says sitting on a couch.

"So we made a plan to help to of you get together. First step find a suitable dress." Spinerella says pushing out a trolly full of dresses.

"Oh no. This is gonna suck isn't it." Lionett says

The next several hours were spent trying many different outfits until one landed. Of course it didn't end there.

"Next is how are you going confess." Netossa says

"Tell her how amazing she is and how I want us to be more than friends?" Lionett says

"Wrong!" Mermista says chopping Lionett on the head.

"Like i said Catra is dumb, she'll switch to being in denial. You have to get a couple of drinks in her, have her let down her guard then strike!" Frosta says

"Isn't that kinda wrong? Taking Advantage of her?" Lionett says

"Nope. After getting her tipsy you'll probably have five minutes until she unconsciously purifies her body with magic." Mermista says

"She does that unconsciously?" Netossa asks

"I know crazy huh so you have two options shoot your shot within that time limit or somehow convince her to stay drunk on her own." Mermista says

"Don't worry we have a plan." Spinerella says