War- Part Eight

"Frosta what do you think your doing." Catra says claws extended, her eyes cold.

I heard she's changed but to turn on one her own? Should I knock her out?

"This isn't what it looks like!" Frosta says realizing how bad it looks.

"Don't worry I believe you." Catra says with a smile.

A look of relief appears on Frosta face before she feels the force of something hitting her stomach. Her vision goes blurry before she passes out. Catra catches her
"It really wasn't her fault." Melog says.

"I couldn't take the chance not in my current state." Catra says gesturing to her missing left arm.

"Do you need a hand?" Melog says flatly

"I hate that you made that joke. Just for that your going to have to carry her back to the Raising Dawn. Have the bots carry double trouble." Catra says

"Your staying?" Melog says confused.

"Yeah with the remaining enemy ships falling back they'll be going back to their planet. It's time for the second phase of operation Shock and Awe." Catra says walking back into the command room.

"Commander Catra the enemy ships have opened a portal and attempting to leave our space. What are your orders?" Lionett says over the comms

"Have all etherian ships fall back into defensive positions. Have the planetary destroyers follow me in. Have the only cre be bots, I don't want a single living being on those ships." Catra says her voice starn.

"You'll be going alone!?" Lionett says her voice full of panic

"Thanks for the worry Lionett but I have to do this alone. Has all the bombs been planted." She says

"Yes commander." Lionett says

"Good, I'm sure we have loses...send all the search teams for any missing personnel. Have the all other resources diverted to hospitals and rebuilding any destroyed buildings." Catra says her voice full of regret.

She turns off her comms, now them let's see where your planet is." Catra says looking at the holographic map.

She walks over to the control chair and sits down. After connecting the A.I. to the controls it was placed on auto pilot and followed the fleeing ships.

----

"Time to wake up!" Catra says using her power to wake up Ariel.

"Arggggghhh...why am I not dead?" Ariel groggily says

"Because you need to tell your people you surrender. Tell them to lay down their wepaons and prepare to subjugated." Catra says coldly.

"Ha! Never. We'd rather die." She spits.

Catra her eyes cold look at Ariel before crouching down in front of her. Catra taps her comms. "Detonate all ship bombs."
Catra looks at the holographic map and uses her hand to push the images away. The screen clears and she pushes a button and the screen turn transparent and the planet and the golden armada is visible. Seconds later the golden armada explodes with green energy emitting off it. One would expect the ships to be destroyed but in fact they looked perfectly in tact.

"A antimatter bomb just killed everyone in the golden armada. These bomb destroy all organic life. You now have no military, but I know your kind wouldn't accept defeat if you don't surrender. So here's the deal, if you don't surrender I'll drop even bigger bomb that will decimate your people." Catra says tapping her wrist a hologram seconds later a hologram appears with a big red button.