Luxkloren Dynasty- Punishment

Mermista blinks comes back to her senses but as she does she feels a wave of bloodlust. She looks up to see two predatory eyes forming above Stella. She then realizes everything around her is blanketed in darkness. She tries to move but her body refuses to listen to her.

"I've been listening patiently but your going to have to let my friend go or I'll have to kill you."

Mermista listens and realizes its Catra.

"C....catra?" Mermista chokes out.

Catra ears perk up and she stops her bloodlust.

"Looks like you've woken up Mermista." Catra says backing away from Stella to examine the sword.

"What are you doing here?" Mermista says confused

"Alpha is connected to all communication networks across my empire. Alpha's copy sent a live feed of your conversation the moment Magic and She-ra came up." Catra says looking at the Runestone.

"Its definitely a runestone." Atlas says

"It is definitely similar to me and yet it seems to be an outdated version? No..this one was a prototype." Athena says

"I'm afraid that's mine!" Stella shouts as she uses her enhanced speed to jump towards Catra.

But as she does she feels herself be restrained by some invisible force.

You shouldn't let your guard down Catra.

"We both know I didn't. But thanks for keeping her still Melog." Catra says petting melog who appears beside her.

"Catra what do we do with her now?" Alpha says

"Athena tell me since she is technically She-ra. Does this allow her to use that." Catra says

"Technically yes but since she was not breed with that in mind I suppose her body would not survive the process." Athena says

"Dammit why can't I move!? Mermista who is this? Why is she talking to herself?" Stella says frustrated.

"Eh? Oh yeah I totally forget no one can see you guys unless you want them too." Catra says thinking about all those times back on Etheria when normal citizens were staring at her weirdly.

"Catra is that really Adora's sword?" Mermista says ignoring Stella.

"No. It's a prototype. A Fake but still dangerous. Okay listen here..uh Stella was it? Well..forget it. Mermista watch over my body." Catra says as she places her hand the swords runestone.

As Catra focuses her eyes roll back and so does Stella's.

"Uh? Catra? Hello?" Mermista says walking to and waving her hand in front of Catra's face.

She is inside the Runestone.

"Melog? I see, well...this is kinda awkward. Me and you haven't really had a one on one conversation." Mermista says scratching her head.

It wasn't awkward until now.

"Yeah...ima go and sit on throne and be quite. Uh good chat." Mermista says.

She tries to pet melog but melog just hisses leaving her to sit on the throne.

---

Stella opens her eyes to find herself in all blank landscape, she looks around to see Catra standing in front of a large Green Crystal that has many cracks on its surface.