War-Part Seven

"There's so many of them. Commander Catra must have snuck past them. We should to." An officer says

"Sneak past them? No were going straight through!" Frosta says forming her ice lance and shield.

As she runs the Argoians notice and start firing their blasters. Using her shield she blocks them but knowing her shield won't hold she slams her lance into the ground and large ice spikes pierce the enemy soldiers. Frosta's officers open fire on the remaining soldiers from afar while the soldiers bots charge forward.

Frosta starts grinning madly and forms dozens of ice shards sending them towards the enemy before the bots can reach. In an instant they've all been decimated.

"I'll take five commander bots and go assist Catra the rest of you clear the rest of the ship." Frosta says to the squad of officers.

"Maybe we should come with you." An officer says nervously

"You'd only drag me down, you have dozens of soldiers bots to help you. Go now." Frosta says her tone ice cold.

The soldiers quickly start shakd and follow her orders.

"Now with the dead weight out of the way let's get to slaughtering." Frosta says her smile wide.

--

"My kitten is really working me to bone, she asks for an infiltration and I do it, she asks for me to wipe records done, now she asks me to save some princess haha that's so rich coming from her. Well she has changed after all...I guess I did too.. I wonder if its for the better? That remains to be seen. Ah thanks for the talk it really helps to let everything out." Double trouble says to the dying Argoian with a blade in it's back.

"Now then time to find the brat-" they say when a loud crash and screams echo throughout the hall.

They switchs back to the form of an Argoian and turn the corner only to see a dozen ice spikes with impaled Argoian soldiers on them.

"Hm just to be safe." They say taking the form of Catra.

They begin walking to the source of the noise. Just as they turn the corner they see Frosta with her lance killing argoian after argoian with her commander bots effortlessly doing the same.

As double trouble walks they step on ice that had formed on the ground. All at once Frosta and the bots turn and look at "Catra".

"On the same team." They say calmly as Frosta attempts to make an ice shard.

"Catra?" Frosta says confused.

"Frosta you mind telling me why your here and not commanding your ship?" They say walking towards her.

"I.. uh wanted to help...but never mind that if your here now we can kill the leader. If she's anything like their soldiers she'll be easy." Frosta says her aura filled with bloodlust.

"Alright you need to calm down kid." They feeling her bloodlust.

But then it stops in fact Frosta stops as well.

"Catra would never call me kid. She might think it but she would always treat me like an adult. Your not her." Frosta says making a lance and attempting to kill the fake Catra.

"You may be powerful but your way to slow." They say  punching Frosta in the stomach knocking her unconscious.

"Jeez a second later and these bots would have killed you little princess." They say looking at the commander bots their blades extended at Frosta.

"She seems different." Melog says

"Oh? Aren't you kitten little pet?" They say putting Frosta over their shoulder.