Miscellaneous days Part-Two

Outskirts of Brightmoon
Grass fields

"Hey Flora you can use your mom's power right?" Aella says scratching her short white hair.

Flors turns slowly to the voice, her mind still in daze as her head bobs. They sigh slowly scooting over to snap their fingers at Flora.

"Huh? What is it Aella?" Flora says with a aloof smile.

"Your powers. What are they." Aella says impatiently.

"Oh they're...this!" Flora says shoving her hand into the earth.

Slowly the grass field around them begins to sprout crimson flowers turn from bulb heads to blooming spider leg like leaves.

"Whoa, they're so pretty." Aella says as they move to grab one.

"Ah no don't touch them." Flora says nervously as her scorpion tail blocks Aella from going any further.

"They're poisonous." Flora says

"What!? Why would you make poisonous flowers!?" Aella says jumping back.

"They're called red spider lillies a single drop of their poison can kill Argoian instantly. Or at least that's what Alpha said." Flora says picking one to put in her hair.

"Then why are you touching them!" Aella shouts

"Because I'm immune to them. Here catch! They feel soft." Flora says tossing one to them.

"Ah!" Aella says forming a smal white tornado around herself. Which of course causes all the flowers in the area to scatter away from her.

"Aw my flowers." Flora says sulking

"Don't aw me! You just threw poison at me!" Aella shouts.

"Ah I forgot sorry!" Flora says scratching her head.

"Are you guys fighting without me!" Miranda shouts from behind them.

"Miranda! It's so good to see you friend!" Flora says jumping for a hug.

"Ouch! Flora please! Your to strong!" Miranda says as her face blues from being crushed.

"Oops sorry I always forget my strength." Flora says giggling.

"No Miranda were not fighting just me trying to die by Flora." Aella says with a puff.

"Oh so just the usual then ha!" Miranda says hitting Aella on the back.

"Wuh does that mean?" Flora says

"It means last time we played you accidentally stung me with your tail!" Aella says narrowing her eyes

"That was one time!" Flora says panicking to defend herself.

"Then what about that time you went to hug  me but head butt me instead." Miranda says

"I just tripped!" Flora says pouting

"Friends shouldn't fight. Or that's at least what I was told." Odessa says walking up to them.

"I'm sure they were just teasing Odessa." Merry says with a smile.

"Big sis!" Miranda shouts running towards Merry.

"Well teasing isn't funy!" Flora says with a puff.

"Not our fault your such an airhead that's so easy to tease." Aella says sticking her tongue out.

"Aella. Your wrong, Flora's head isn't made of air. It's made of Flesh and bone or more accurately it's made of muscle, tissue, and calcium. Or were you referring to her brain? If so then-" Odessa says flatly until Merry interrupts.