Incident

Netossa's eyes widen as she feels the entire ship shake. She stumbles trying to pick herself up when she looks out the window to see a ship burn and destroy itself against their shields.

"Shields ay 25%!" Alpha shouts

"Get us out of here!" Netossa shouts as she sits in the command chair.

"Horde emblem detected! Following automatic defense protocol." Alpha says

Netossa glances out to see the rest of her fleet begin opening fire on the horde ships. Netossa glances at the shields still depleting and realizes that it won't hold. She quickly summons all her strength and places a large net between the impacting ships.

Netossa coughs up blood as she feels the ships colliding with the net. She glances at the shields which have stayed at 10% due to her efforts. The ships stop their momentum leaving Netossa's ship to drift off intact, as they drift apart Netossa notices the other ship didn't have shields leaving it mostly destroyed. Then with sudden breaking of the shields she notices boarding tunnels have been shot out by the enemy ship.

The power to ship fluctuates as the boarding tunnels hit key positions in the ship. Netossa stumbles but manages to catch herself.

"Alpha report!" Netossa says

"Theyve begun boarding our ship estimated five minutes until they reach the bridge. I recommend immediately retreat." Alpha says

"Activate our bots!" Netossa says quickly analyzing the situation.

"They've hit key areas in the ship. I've most access to the bots activation system. I recommend immediate retreat." Alpha says

"Dammit! Tell the others! I'll use an escape pod."Netossa says but as she reaches the door she notices the door begin to heat up and bend Inward.

Netossa uses a net to protect her but she is blasted hitting the glass window behind her causing it to crack.

Netossa's vision blurs as she hold head stadbing up. She notices three individuals walk in. Two clone and some kind of lizard creature walks in. The crackling of exposed wires and smoke fill the room. Netossa knows she doesn't have time. None at all so she throws a net. Silas is caught by it and tumbles back. She throws two more both dodged by Yurug and Korra. Netossa uses this as a opening to strike once. Twice. Three times against Korra.

Furious Korra swings her tail impacting Netossa. Netossa feels the air burst out of her as she holds her stomach.

"I told you to go easy on her. We need her alive not dead." Yurug says

"Sorry boss just got excited."

As Korra speaks she grabs Netossa by her dirtied hair. Netossa screams as she feels herself being pulled into the air. Netossa grits her teeth and strikes Korra while also ripping out one of her eyes. Korra drops Netossa as she reels in pain. Netossa materializes a net around her creating distance around her. Not having the time recover she stumbles as she tries to run leaving Korra to grab her by her hair yanking her back. Netossa flips back throwing a net. Korra shouts breathing fire. Netossa blocks with a net but it breaks  singeing and burning parts of her clothes. Through the blancked smoke Netossa feels her throat tighten as Korra grips it. She feels her feet lift off the ground as and feels Korra  strike her once in the stomach. She slams her into the ground and finally kicks her towards one of the walls causing it bend and warp around her.

Netossa feels the blood trickle down her head and come out her mouth. She tries to move but feels a shock of pain. She looks down to see part of the wall sticking out of her side. She looks up and can barely hear the two of them arguing. Its then she hears Alpha in her ear.

"Sorry there's nothing I can do. If you can't be recovered then protocol white glove will activate. From the looks of it this will probably be goodbye."

Alpha speaks in cold and distant tone but she swears she can feel sympathy in her voice.

"Spinny..." she chokes out.

"I understand. I'll do all i can." Alpha says before the connection breaks.

"Did you not listen to what I said? Alive not dead." Yurug says lamenting.

Korra flicks a piece of metal at Netossa causing her to groan in pain.

"Still alive see." Korra says while freeing Silas.

"Silas what's the situation." Yurug says

"Good news is that we winning the battle. Bad news the ship carrying the toxic waste has been destroyed and has fallen towards the planet." Silas says

"So we not only have severally injured one of their kind but we also poisoned one of the world's under their control." Yurug says face palming.

"Not exactly screaming we come in peace huh." Korra says laughing

"This isn't funny Korra. What the hell happened!?" Yurug says

"Hyperspace is not exactly predictable when  we have to input coordinates ourselves-" silas says

"We need to leave. Take that one and perhaps we can negotiate with Etheria." Yurug says

Korra walks up and knocks out Netossa while also dragging her back to the ship.
But before they can get to a voice echos out.

"Sorry but your not going anywhere." Alpha says as the blast doors fall shut leaving them inside the command room.

"Really? Do you really think I can't rip past these door?" Korra says

"I've destroyed all boarding tunnels and the ship is set to explode if attempt to leave the system. Your all staying here." Alpha says

"Silas." Yurug says while sitting down.

Silas nods as he begins to hack into the system.

"Try to hack all you want. You'll be dead before you can get past my defenses." Alpha says

"You really think some A.I.  can kill me?" Korra scoffs.

"Not me. I've already notified Catra. She's coming with the full force of her empire! Your already dead you just don't know it yet." Alpha says before cutting their connection.