Catra Character Sheet

Updated File on:

Catra
Affiliation- Etherian Empire
Rank/Status- Empress
Runestone Power- Artificial runestone is awakened.

CatraAffiliation- Etherian Empire Rank/Status- Empress Runestone Power- Artificial runestone is awakened

Appearance

-Catra has scar that runs down left eye, also has several scars across her back and a puncture scar on her side. Recently has been wearing a shoulder length glove on right arm

-She also has a cybernetic left arm made from black gold.

-Cannot age currently stuck at the age of 22

Mental Stability- Normal

Abilities

-Lighting Magic

• Lighting Claws- Catra is able to focus her magical energy onto her claws causing them to be able to cut through black gold and Jormungand scales.

• Enhanced Speed and Strength- Catra runs electricity through her body to boost her ability.

• Accelerated Thought- Catra uses Alpha and her electricity to temporarily boost her ability to think. Time moves slower from her perspective but time is still moving like normal.

• E.M.P. - releases a shock wave that disables anything that runs on electricity.

•Low control of Magnetism- Can use electricity to hold her to metallic surfaces.

- Highly Skilled in hand to hand combat
- Magic manipulation

-Shadow Magic/ Dark Magic

• Shadow Manipulation

• Shadow Step- Can travel through shadows of people or objects. Although the range is short.

•Shadow pocket- Able to take a single individual into any shadow. Can be pushed out if the shadow disappears

•Creating shadow constructs
-Shadow Clones
-Shadow projections

• Slow- Any creature the magic circle is slowed

• Dark Sorcery
- Dark magic bolt
-Dark Magic Beam
-Dark magic shield
-Dark Magic Shockwave
-Dark Magic enhance Speed and strength

Runestone of Power Abilities
Is attached to Catra's cybernetic arm located on the hand.

• Energy Blast
• Energy Shield
• Magical regeneration- Can passively restore magical energy

Mental Abilities

• Memory Manipulation
- erase up to one day of memories
- slightly alter Memories
- Can read memories
- able to lock and hide her own memories

• Mental Amplification
- Can boost selective emotions on a target. (Must be touching target)
- Can temporarily nullify her own emotions or sense of pain

• Telepathic link to Melog and other runestone's.

• Pysic resistance- if opponent is weaker their mental attack can be nullified but if her opponent is stronger then she can resistance half of the damage.

Armor
•She wears a necklace that when activated releases a lightweight armor set that encompasses the head. It allows the user to breathe in space and is equipped high intensity laser for drilling or combat.

•Enhanced intelligence by Alpha

•Brilliant Strategist

Racial Traits

•Night Vision

•Extreme Flexibility and evasion skill

•Razor Sharp Claws

• Fall damage reduction

• heightened smell and awareness

Weaknesses

•When stressed or emotionally confused Catra can be driven into a downward spiral that will leave her temporarily or permanently broken.

•Prolonged use of Dark magic will leave Catra corrupted. In this corrupted state Catra will kill anyone regardless of previous affiliation.

•Due to Catra using Dark Magic, the veins of her right arm are now glowing purple with her entire hand turning black.

• Mental abilities can be nullified if Catra is put into an extreme sense of emotional cofusion.

•The destruction of Athena will psychically damage Catra.

• Catra is not a elemental Runestone user thus has limited magical energy. Prologue battle will leave her magic less.

• Psychic attacks are more likely to succeed if used to simulate her past. Even if she knows it's a fake memory it will still mentally strain her.

• inherently scared of getting into water

• Battle Frenzy- if pushed Catra will be put into a state of mind where she will fight everything she has regardless of consequences. In this state she becomes faster and stronger but becomes extremely reckless and stubborn.

• has an extreme hatred for the horde that causes tunnel vision if used correctly.

End of File.