Salineas

"Ugh my head, I knew it hurt but still." Catra says as she wakes up.

As she opens her eyes she sees all her friends gathered around her with worried expressions.

"Uh what did I miss?" Catra says

"We know what you did." An upset Perfuma says

"Sorry Catra I was seduced and betrayed."

Catra sits up and turns to see Entrapta tangled up in vines with obvious signs of cupcake smears on her face. Presumably tiny cupcakes.

"Oh? Hordak gave you tiny cupcakes I'm exchange for telling him about our experiment huh." Catra says with a small smile.

"To be fair she only told me because she was worried for you...plus cupcakes." Hordak wiping Entrapta's face. As her hair tries to take Mermista's trident.

"Haha it's fine Entrapta. It was wrong to keep it a serect." Catra says

"Don't you trust us?" Frosta says says

"Of course I trust you. All of you, as proof I'll tell you everything you want to know." Catra says

"Let's start with a easy one, What did you do to your body?" Netossa says remembering Catra bleeding from her eyes and ears.

"That was actually a little more complex. But let's start from the beginning. First up is the black Garnet. After some experiments with it I was able to take a fragment and connect to it like you all connect to your runestones. The second was Alpha an A.I. different from all the others. This one is a combination of the best of my mind and Entrapta's. Forming a completely different personality. A blank slate, he's still in growing but learning none the less. Lastly there's Adora's Runestone of power the one she left in the whispering woods. After I lost my arm I needed a prosthetic. To my surprise Entrapta had acquired the Adora's runestone and had planted into my new arm when I was having it repaired. I ended up connecting to that one as well. What I didn't realize until recently was that each runestone is sentient and has their own conciousness. Although I only can use a fragment of each of their abilities. It has proved useful but they come at a cost. If I use all three of them at the same time...their power starts to strain my brain. My brain can't handle the stress of three conciousness and my body isn't genetically altered like Adora's when she's she-ra. So when I use Adora's runestone too much it causes my body to destroy itself. I'm sorry I kept this from you. I was scared of the wars to come and tried to cover up that fear with power." Catra says looking down in shame.

"Actually if were doing introductions my name is Athena and Adora didn't leave me. I left her get it right you over dramatic feline." Athena says

"I am Atlas."

"I guess it's me next. I am Alpha."

"I thought you said it was dangerous for all three of you to appear." Catra question

"We said its dangerous to use our power at the same time. Its still a little stressful for your brain but not dangerous for us to talk to you like this." Alpha says

"I'm sure you all have tons of questions. I'm ready to answer all of them." Catra says with a smile

---

"It's been exactly one month. Since I decided to tell them all my plans. From the experiments with Runestones to my plan to conquer the surrounding civilizations. They weren't completely surprised they knew the war was coming but I guess they thought we would be in a defensive war, but I don't want to put Etheria in danger I proposed a offensive war. They all agreed. I also let them in on my plans to form new royal gaurd. I let them in on my intentions with recruiting Merry and other children. To train them in hand to hand combat, military strategy, and how to lead others. They'll be twelve in number. They all volunteered, I also told everyone about my experiments with first ones tech. The raid on the Crystal palace gave us numerous resources. Entrapta would have talked our ears off so I told them if they wanted details they would have to talk to Entrapta after this.