Chapter 16~Yakeru

The sun begins to set as you watch Izuku leave the beach. You stand up, waiting until he's gone and try to teleport to where you dropped your bags. What? Why isn't it working!? You heavily sigh in frustration. I just want today to be over.

...

You take a few steps forward, you pause. Somethings not right...
You look around and see everything moving in slow motion. A bird very slowly flies by. You look down at the edge of the building and see the cars moving at an incredibly slow speed. What the heck...? Everything seems to be moving slow sow but me...You start to float up using your other ability. Huh? Oh wow this one works but not my teleportation. You move towards the beach and pick up your things. Even here it's slow. You look ahead and see Izuku walking very slowly, you move towards him. But nothing seems to happen. He doesn't notice you. He's moving so very slow. Crap did I do this? You touch his shoulder trying to get his attention. Somehow you seem to be moving faster than usual. You run back home and put the bags on the kitchen counter. You spot your mom sitting on the couch moving very slowly.

"Mom!?" You say. Why is everything moving so slow? It's like time has slowed down...but why isn't this effecting me...?

"Ahh Y/N, so we meet again" you hear someone say as it interrupts your thoughts. It's that voice again! The one in my dreams. You turn around trying to see where it's coming from.

"Err w-where are you!" You say aggressively. He laughs, you start to shake a bit. You see Izuku appear in front of you floating. You can tell it's not the real him.

"Hi Y/N." He says with a smile. You scowl at him.

"What do you want." You say annoyed.

"Gosh, that's no way to welcome a friend." He says. He comes up to you and puts his finger on under your chin.

"After all I am Izuku." He says in Izuku's voice. You turn away.

"Quit using that damn form, I know that's not your real form." You say.

"Hmmm I suppose so. I just thought you'd like me better if I looked like him. But I'll change if that's what you want...." he says. His skin begins to melt as he turns into something new. You look at it in horror.

"Ahh, well is this better?" He asks

You stay silent glaring at him.

"Quit it," You say. He laughs as he floats in the air.

"What exactly?" He says floating close to you.

"You know what I'm talking about, the time thing!" you say demandingly. He starts to laugh villainy.

"You think I'm doing this?" He says as he continues to laugh.

"Ah, you can be so cute sometimes." He says with a grin.

"Cut it out! Just put everything back to normal!" You say with your hands in fists.

He pokes your forehead.

"Oh don't you have any brains in there?"

"I'm not the one who's doing this...." He points his finger at you.

"....you are." He says with a grin. You stand there, silent, staring at him in shock.

"Surprise," he says with a chuckle. You look at your hands and stare deeply at them. I'm doing this!? B-but how!? You look up at him with frustration. You hesitate to say what your going to say next.

"I-if...I do w-what you, want me to...W-will..." you pause

"W-will you help me control these powers so I don't hurt anyone, and change the time back to normal!" You say desperately. He smiles and reaches out his hand to your face.