Chapter 10~Bakugo

Your turn to look at Bakugo and he's scowling at the ground. You can tell he's in a bad mood. Your grandma continues to work on the pie as you know she's not taking 'no' for an answer.

You sigh.  "Ok, l-let's go," you say a bit annoyed. 

"Don't tell me what to do!"  Bakugo puts his hands in his pockets. But then follows you. 

You guys leave the house and walk all the way into the town once you get there you have stars in your eyes. The towns so big!!  You turn to Bakugo, he's facing the other looking around at the town too. But instead with a mad look on his face.  

"S-so, u-uh what do you wanna do..?" You say nervously. He scowls at you. He gives you no response. Brat...

" W-we could go look around at the hero's museum." You blush.  "Y-you do like hero's, right....?"  

"Yea, they're ok. But I'm sure that I'm way better than those pathetic ones!" He says with a mad grin on his face. Man, he's sure talking ego...

"Ok then let's go!" You say as you start walking over there. Once you get there you see a huge statue of All Might. Wow, Midoriya would sure love this! You pull out your phone and take a picture. You slowly separate from Bakugo as you look around the museum. The last thing you want is to hang out with him. In the corner of your eye, you see him start to walk up to you. Damn it! Just be nice... 

"So, um how you like it? Pretty cool right?" You say

  "Please, all these hero's are weak, they'll just be stepping stones to my victory once I become the number one hero." He says.

"You'll never be able to get there with that attitude," you say under your breath.

"What was that!?" He says as tiny explosions start to explode in his hands.

"Huh! I-uh-woah..." you say.

You slowly grab his hand fascinated by his quirk.

  "Woah! So your quirk is like some sort of explosion huh?" You say. You look up at him, he's blushing with a confused annoyed look on his face. You snap out of your mood and blush as you look at him of embarrassment. You let go of his arm.

"I-I, uh...sorry..." you say softly. You were just so impressed by his quirk.   He closes his eyes. 

"Yeah, my quirks explosion. I can create explosions in my hand's cuz of my sweat acts like nitrogen." 

You look at him again. And smile.  "Oh wow. Cool!" You say.

  ~Bakugo's POV~  

As she smiles at me, I see a mascot come up behind her. It's a guy in a hippo suit. I ignore him. He comes closer to us and he gets behind Y/N and taps her shoulder. Y/N slowly looks at what just tapped her. 

"Uhuh! Why hello there little fella!" It says in a goofy voice. 

~Your POV~ 

You feel something tap your shoulder. You slowly look behind. Ever since the bus incident you've been a bit paranoid with things sneaking up on you. As you look behind you see this giant hippo. Huh!? What the hell!? You jump startled and your reflexes make you use your white flame. You shine it on the hippo mascot closing your eyes tightly as it sets on fire. You open your eyes to see that it was just a dude under the costume. Holy crap, what have I done!  You run to get a glass of water and splash it on the flames, but it doesn't do much. You reach your hand out to help him but your quirk only causes more flames. You look around at everyone staring at you whispering. You get really tense and embarrassed and you push the through the crowd and you instantly teleport to a nearby park.