Chapter 2~The Jacket

As you arrive home your clothes smell like spoiled milk. You're hungry, cold, and you smell. But you also just experienced love for the first time, so it wasn't all that bad. You open the door and you see your mom watching tv.

"Hey mom." You say as you walk in. She looks at you then sees your wet clothes, she admittedly goes up to you and asks you what happened.

"Oh, there was a little accident while I went to the store" you say  and give a nervous laugh.
She looks at you worried but then says

"Ok, go shower and get changed" she yawns and looks at the clock.

"Wow already 10:30 huh? Well I should be getting to bed she yawns again. You feel kinda bad since she was staying up waiting for you. She says goodnight then goes into her room. You look at the counter and see your dinner, you look at it and start to tear up a bit. Not just about the food but everything that's happened today. You wipe your tears with the boy's jacket that he gave you. You smell it and it smells just like the boy.

"Crap, I didn't even get his name!" You say. You eat the dinner then shower

~Le time skip~

You finished getting dressed and combing your hair. All kinds of thoughts are running through your head. Why were you so embarrassed, why was he covering his face, do you like him, does he like you, what's his name, should I give him back his jacket, but where would you find him. Then it hits you, why was my heart all flustered? You lay in bed thinking these thoughts but you make a promise to yourself. Your going to find this boy, return his jacket.....and maybe hangout with him :3
You make these your top priorities in the morning and drift off into sleep.

~Meanwhile, Izuku's POV~

As I walk home I can't help but think about that girl, do I like her? Does she like me? I shake my head and try to think straight. But one thing is for sure, I want to see that girl again. The way she made me feel, the way she smiles, just everything about her makes me happy.

"Mmmm she's so cuteee!" I say aloud. Luckily there was no one around to hear me.
Finally I arrive home and my mom was been worried about me

"Izuku! Where were you?" You should have been home from school 4 hours ago!" She says in a stern but worried voice.

"Izuku answer me!" She says more sternly. I look up at her.

"I'm fine mom, I was just walking around town." I say with some tears in my eyes and fake a smile. My mom has a worried look on her face. But then she nods and sends me straight to bed. I lay in my bed thinking these thoughts about the girl, one things for sure I want to see her again, hmm but I have school in the morning. You shake your head. It's fine I can just skip school, I mean it's just for one day right? I agree to this plan and drift off to sleep hugging the pillow as if it were the girl.

~time skip so it's the morning~

~Your POV~

You wake up to find yourself in another place. You freak out and accidentally fall off the bed but then you remember that you were on vacation in Musutafu. You look in the mirror then remember what happened last night, and what you promised yourself. You saw your checks turn a shade of pink.

"Ugh snap out of it!" You said looking in the mirror

"I've got to get a grip of myself" you say while shaking your head and the blushing tends down a bit. You quickly get changed and grab your mini  backpack and leave a note on the kitchen counter for your mom.
Note:
Dear mom, I went to go explore the town some more, you know me always getting excited about my new places. I already made myself breakfast and I made some for you. It's in the fridge, i love you, be back before dinner.
Love Y/N!

You head out the house with the jacket in your hands. Frick I don't even know where to start! Maybe at the grocery store? Yea that sounds good, you think to yourself.
You arrive at the store but he is nowhere to be seen. You put your hands on your checks and shake your head

"I'll never find him.." you say. You walk around town looking in every shop but you still can't find him, you even check in the schools, but still he's nowhere to be found. You check your phone. It's already 5:30. You sigh and hold the jacket up to your chest. Where are you? You think to yourself. You head down an alley on the way to your house that leads you to a beach. You decide to go on to the beach but right when you step on the sand you hear someone crying. You walk over to see the curly green haired boy on the beach! You found him!

Oop I have to go eat dinner rn, we're having sushi!!!! Tee hee, anyways I hope this was a good chapter, a little short I have to admit it. But  it was still a  decent chapter. Hope you guys liked it! I'm planning to make chapter 3 long because, well let's just say there's a lot that's gonna happen! Chapter 3 should come out tomorrow so get ready! <3